Wrestling thread

A great great great great spoiler! Electrifying!

The Rock is gonna come back on this year's Survivor Series PPV!

Looking forward to the MITB PPV and the MITB matches itself. Mark Henry against Big Show should be a feisty one too.

Really looks like a Cena loss is being booked, if it's not then the Cena haters are going to be on suicide watch and the fans in general will be wondering when is he ever going to lose. If Punk has signed on then they will have him leave with the title, if not they could use the MITB winner to cash in right after the Cena v Punk match.

I don't really watch wrestling anymore but I've heard that Punk is leaving WWE? Is it true? I mean WWE is already terrible compared to ROH and other actual wrestling based promotions and if they lost Punk it would be a huge mistake. Not many guys in WWE are as good as Punk is in the ring.

Just watching the early bit of Smackdown and it sounds very much like TNA with the women announcer and Ezikel theme.

John Cena tweeted that people will remember and talk of tommorrow's match for years to come. I hope they deliver!

Money In The Bank Result
CM Punk def. WWE Champion John Cena (New WWE Champion)
Christian def. Randy Orton (New World Heavyweight Champion)
Alberto Del Rio won the Raw Money in the Bank Ladder Match
Daniel Bryan won the SmackDown Money in the Bank Ladder Match
Mark Henry def. Big Show
Kelly Kelly def. Brie Bella

Yay! CM Punk won!

Never expected Bryan to make it! So he'll be the first guy who will lose when he cashes his briefcase in. Mark my words!

20110717_mitb_cmpunk6_r.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread