Wrestling thread

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
Online Cricket Games Owned
Michael Cole needs to get less airtime on RAW and Smackdown! Too annoying!

So damned annoying!! He's even more annoying than Coach was! DB - stop putting up with his crap, calling you a 'nerd' (Cole's more of a 'nerd' anyway), a 'goof', etc etc. Stick him in the Labelle Lock (spelling?) for a whole minute. :D

JR's 'rap' was terminally bad though - at least Cole's rhymed...

Fried chickening epic! Kane has returned with the mask!

Oooooh yeah, that's going to shake things up a bit. I hope they keep him more silent - I don't know about you, but when I first heard the 'reborn' Undertaker speak (after his new entrance sequence was introduced), it sort of broke some of the mystique for me. Is it the same guy playing Kane? His eyes look the same at any rate.

TLC looks like it's going to be worth getting as well. :) But what happened to the usual one paid, one freebie system, Sky? Eh? Eh????

AbhishekS

Chairman of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Fried chickening epic! Kane has returned with the mask!
What the heck! Wow!

*heads on to us.wwe.com*

----------

Is the same guy performing the role of Kane or has WWE roped in someone else to play the new Masked Kane?

Fenil

PC Cricket Leagues Legend
Is the same guy performing the role of Kane or has WWE roped in someone else to play the new Masked Kane?

Kane returned with half mask and whatever face was seen, he looks to me more like Undertaker.

Kane anyways looks a bit like Undertaker; being his brother. So, that can be either the real Kane or Undertaker back as imposter Kane as he once did before.

It remains to be seen how strong is he now. Hope he is almost as strong as he was when he last had the mask on.

JBlues08

Club Captain
Was completely like "Huh?" with all the talks about Kane here until I watched back RAW again two days ago. :lol

Great to see him back and can't wait to see RAW next week!

Fenil

PC Cricket Leagues Legend
Just watched it closely again and realized the guy who walked in was Kane himself. He can't be Undertaker for sure as Undertaker has a lot of tattoos on his arms. So, its the real Kane back.

----------

Nope, they aren't anywhere related to each other. I was in this illusion too.

Even Wikipedia says they are half-brothers.

The Rock

County Cricketer
Its Glenn Jacobs who is playing Kane not the Undertaker. And yeah, Taker and Kane are not related in any ways, they are kayfabe (storyline-wise) brothers.

It was great to see Kane lose some fat, he looked much slimmer and I could see nerves pop out on his muscles!

And I'm eager to see what he is upto at TLC. I'd like to see a segment or something explaining his remasking story. Apparently, Kane is scheduled to have a feud with Cena and is booked to wrestle him on Raw next week.

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
TLC was good, but that last match really elevated it! The main event was one for the ages in my opinion, an absolutely amazing match! In case anyone hasn't seen it and intends to order the repeats, I won't spoil it, but it was unpredictable, inventive and very violent!!! I'll just say that if you can't stand Del Rio's ring announcer, you're in for a treat. :D

Users who are viewing this thread