surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
There were rumors of Sting returning to WWE as GM, wonder whether will turn true?

Daniel Bryan outclassing Orton in last RAW means, he won't be a champ on EC ( scripts are bit predictable these days ;) ). It was also strange that people like Ryback & Sheamus are just clashing like street fights where they should be on top contenders list( definitely better than cesaro guy ).

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
So, any opinions about Elimination Chamber'14?

Well, it better be better than the Rumble. That was possibly the worst PPV I've ever watched; have you guys ever heard the fans chanting 'this is awful', and 'we want refunds'? Even the Rumble didn't really save the night and that rarely disappoints. When Stephanie defended the PPV the following night on RAW, the boos were deafening! Also I was hoping that Kevin Nash might be making a comeback after his surprise appearance at the Rumble, but there's been no sign of him since.

How about the WWE Network - is anyone getting that? Seems like a no brainer if you're a hardcore WWE fan, not sure if I am anymore.

Last edited:

GlitchInTheMatrix

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
Bangladesh
Btw, anybody knows where's Punk? After RR he is just disappeared. :(

----------

You talking about the former world heavyweight champion here!

Yes, sir! Beating Edge with the help of Smackdown GM Vicky Gurrero is not tough. I remember that this match was Edge's one of the last matches which was probably 3 years back. And, how many times your Ziggler have won the World Heavyweight champ'ship without VG, huh? As far as I remember, he won not more than a Money In The Bank 2/3 years back.(When AJ was his GF)

btw, who is your fav wrestler? Punk? :)

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
I did hear that Punk left WWE due to some clashes with his storyline( believe, it was conflicting with Bryan? ). Not sure though, have been hearing these speculations as news feeds in facebook.

I really wonder why they have lowered the players like Sheamus & Ryback. These guys are better than Cesaro & Ziggler.

Isa 31

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
if punk really left wwe then i think he will make a surprise return at next year's rumble! and win it! :rolleyes

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
punk has some issues with bryan? :(
Kane knocked him out from RR.. :(

Yes, it's same like Batista's way. He(Batista) demanded a spotlight when WWE was treating Cena as main eventer in PPVs & he called it a 'Quit'. Looks like Punk is not satisfied in his script & the way other wrestlers(Daniel Bryan) are given higher preferences.

In a way it's true. Clearly WWE giving old school players a higher preference - tag team champions & Batista's come back & straight head to gold in Wrestlemania. This means, current guys of WWE have to struggle much to get to top. Atleast Punk has had his best time like Cena, players like Sheamus, Alberto & Ryback are still bending their back hard to bring out a iconic view of themselves.

GlitchInTheMatrix

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
Bangladesh
So, which divas y'all like? :D
Mine is Brie and the new "Emmalution" of NXT.:D

----------

Nah , Orton. :thumbs

That's shitty for business. :yes
Daniel Bryan deserves to be the FACE FACE FACE of WWE. He outclassed that coward jerk uncounted times. Randy always hides behind his parents (Stphanie McMahon and HHH)
"Corporate" Kane is the new sold out suck up among the WWE "authority" to save your idol. :p

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread