ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
By the way I would love to see Orton vs Cena fight where Cena must win.:thumbs

Watch tonight's RAW main event then, you will know what I mean :)

----------

Daniel Bryan deserves to be the FACE FACE FACE of WWE. He outclassed that coward jerk uncounted times. Randy always hides behind his parents (Stphanie McMahon and HHH)
"Corporate" Kane is the new sold out suck up among the WWE "authority" to save your idol. :p

Daniel works hard, I agree but he is yet to have the charisma factor which big popular players have. It was great when he & Kane were tagged together, but he is not there yet to prove any forms of domination class.

----------

Guys, new match in elimination chamber - Alberto Vs Batista? ( yawnnn! )

Batista, after being selected to fight for gold, definitely needs a class opponent than DelRio. Latter(DelRio) needs to be on chamber to step further in his ratings. This match is just now like repeated fight scripts of Orton & Wade Barrett of old days.

Punk or Brock would have been nice to watch to go against Batista.

Isa 31

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
So, which divas y'all like? :D
Mine is Brie and the new "Emmalution" of NXT.:D

----------

That's shitty for business. :yes
Daniel Bryan deserves to be the FACE FACE FACE of WWE. He outclassed that coward jerk uncounted times. Randy always hides behind his parents (Stphanie McMahon and HHH)
"Corporate" Kane is the new sold out suck up among the WWE "authority" to save your idol. :p
Absolutely correct! btw my fav diva are Aj,Brie,Kelly Kelly and Kaitlyn! :D :D :D :p

Sulaiman7

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
Pakistan
That's shitty for business.
"Corporate" Kane is the new sold out suck up among the WWE "authority" to save your idol

You're talking about Randy here , atleast give some respect , he won from Cena by his own there , it was a no DQ match a he used his mind there by hiding a handcuff for his future use and he did it very well. Cena could have used his mind too but he didn't and Bryan....just look at him and think about real here , what if this all was real and what would have Bryan done ? Bryan deserves to be chokeslammed to hell. :D

----------

This Batista animal thingy is selfish , Alberto was right. What did Batista do in the past 4 years except sitting on his couch and waiting for an opportunity to return to WWE and straightforwardly have a tittle match and become one ? this is disgusting really.

Isa 31

Club Captain
You're talking about Randy here , atleast give some respect , he won from Cena by his own there , it was a no DQ match a he used his mind there by hiding a handcuff for his future use and he did it very well. Cena could have used his mind too but he didn't and Bryan....just look at him and think about real here , what if this all was real and what would have Bryan done ? Bryan deserves to be chokeslammed to hell. :D

----------

This Batista animal thingy is selfish , Alberto was right. What did Batista do in the past 4 years except sitting on his couch and waiting for an opportunity to return to WWE and straightforwardly have a tittle match and become one ? this is disgusting really.
whatever u said has a point. but believe me or not Randy Orton is a coward and a selfish person! ;)

Sulaiman7

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
Pakistan

He is not a coward! if he was , he would have said that he as a champion should deserve a rest after continuously defending his championship and look how he is gifted.....

Isa 31

Club Captain
He is not a coward! if he was , he would have said that he as a champion should deserve a rest after continuously defending his championship and look how he is gifted.....
i wise man said ''That Championship forces you every night to put up or shut up'' : by John Cena! randy can't shut his mouth up so he needs to put his c'ship up! :D

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
I don't know what did you mean and didn't watch the match either.:p Well, what was that about?

Last main event was Orton Vs Cena, where Cena won like you were wishing in other post. :)

----------

Relax, it is just a WWE scripting. Even if he is looking coward, it is not his own fault & it is just how WWE want to project him as.

Umair7

El Presidente
AUS..
Ireland
Kings XI
KK
Hobart Hurricanes
Survival Games Finalist
Champions League Winner
Avengers
Oval Invincibles
Profile Flag
Australia
Absolutely correct! btw my fav diva are Aj,Brie,Kelly Kelly and Kaitlyn! :D :D :D :p

Kelly doesn't even fight anymore and Orton >> Bryan & Cena (The Crappiest Superstar ever)

Sulaiman7

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Relax, it is just a WWE scripting. Even if he is looking coward, it is not his own fault & it is just how WWE want to project him as.

Lol! when was a serious ? :p you know me , I'm never serious. :D

I knew that Orton will lose from his elimination chamber opponents so he would be able to win it , everyone will take him easy that day and that will be the day when the real Orton arises! THE AGE OF ORTON! :thumbs

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
Interesting news, on 2/24 Raw episode - Hogan, Taker & Jimmy Hart returns. Rumors flyingaround & a very clear indication of WWE making their network launch so special. :p

Isa 31

Club Captain
Kelly doesn't even fight anymore and Orton >> Bryan & Cena (The Crappiest Superstar ever)
who cares if kelly doesn't even fight anymore cause i don't even watch divas fight :D :p , well if u say a man who worked hard for many years in wwe and achieved almost every title in the wwe (John Cena) and a man whom for all people chant Yes! everytime! (The Crappiest Superstar ever) then you r maybe a nerd :lol :D

----------

Lol! when was a serious ? :p you know me , I'm never serious. :D

I knew that Orton will lose from his elimination chamber opponents so he would be able to win it , everyone will take him easy that day and that will be the day when the real Orton arises! THE AGE OF ORTON! :thumbs
well i saw real randy orton and he is a great wrestler ! not this baby face Orton :D i knew u r not serious just as me :D :cheers

Users who are viewing this thread