Wrestling thread

He was a tweener for a short time. Lesnar has been one since 2012
Why does the duration of the run compare to the quality?

I believe it was more of a face moment but it's your opinion.
He was a tweener.

Saying things like "You people [the crowd] are the biggest part of Me leaving, 'cause You people are the same people sipping out of those collector cups my face isn't on. Then You'd go to the airport at 5:00 in the morning and shove those cups in my face to get a autograph, so You can sell it on Ebay because You're all too lazy to go get a real job" and then saying "Am I a bad guy? Absolutely. I don't wear a white hat, but I sure as hell am in touch with what these people want, and right now, I think Boston wants to hear an apology." is tweener 101.

Saying things like "You people [the crowd] are the biggest part of Me leaving, 'cause You people are the same people sipping out of those collector cups my face isn't on. Then You'd go to the airport at 5:00 in the morning and shove those cups in my face to get a autograph, so You can sell it on Ebay because You're all too lazy to go get a real job" and then saying "Am I a bad guy? Absolutely. I don't wear a white hat, but I sure as hell am in touch with what these people want, and right now, I think Boston wants to hear an apology." is tweener 101
I have really not hear his whole speech hence my mistake.
When he hits other with steel chair and lie down himself to fake that he was the one who was hit by the chair and the crowd cheers the hell out of it . I believe that will give him the idea of his quality.

Chirs Benoit was also awesome but it is sad to see what conspired in his last days.
It was one of those moments where you are stuck in between being sad (one of your favorite wrestlers is no more ) and angry/bitterly disappointed (what the hell were you thinking ).
As a wrestler he was one of my favorites... like Eddy he was pure guts and determination. Cripler Crossface, Triple German suplex and diving headbutt was his signature moves. One of the most technically correct wrestlers that has ever entered the ring...

He was a tweener.

Saying things like "You people [the crowd] are the biggest part of Me leaving, 'cause You people are the same people sipping out of those collector cups my face isn't on. Then You'd go to the airport at 5:00 in the morning and shove those cups in my face to get a autograph, so You can sell it on Ebay because You're all too lazy to go get a real job" and then saying "Am I a bad guy? Absolutely. I don't wear a white hat, but I sure as hell am in touch with what these people want, and right now, I think Boston wants to hear an apology." is tweener 101.
Yes, but after that night he became a face. He was insulting Vince, who was a heel at that point, so he wasn't a tweener anymore.

@CerealKiller @Jack Ryder @The Punisher

Proposed WrestleMania poster for my WWE league.

1486827018842.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread