Wrestling thread

@CerealKiller @Jack Ryder @The Punisher

Proposed WrestleMania poster for my WWE league.

1486827018842.jpg
The banner is just great..

To everyone concerned how AJ Styles deserves better, and that match isn't what should've happened. I agree with You, but I think this match is gonna steal the show.

We have the phenomenal, AJ Styles in it. The guy who's been carrying the entire brand on his shoulders, he can carry his opponent to a good match too. He has a sick move set, and is truly phenomenal. On the other hand, we have the batshit crazy Shane McMahon who's gonna do anything and everything to entertain the crowd.

To everyone concerned how AJ Styles deserves better, and that match isn't what should've happened. I agree with You, but I think this match is gonna steal the show.

We have the phenomenal, AJ Styles in it. The guy who's been carrying the entire brand on his shoulders, he can carry his opponent to a good match too. He has a sick move set, and is truly phenomenal. On the other hand, we have the batshit crazy Shane McMahon who's gonna do anything and everything to entertain the crowd.
He has been one of the best heels ever...

We have the phenomenal, AJ Styles in it. The guy who's been carrying the entire brand on his shoulders

AJ Styles is doing a great job but the likes of Wyatt/Ambrose/The Miz/Randy Orton etc and teams like AA & USOS also deserve credit! plus SD have more matches then segments! plus SD Writers have done a good job with the female division :) & we don't have Nia Jax & Strowman to squash everyone that helps !!!! and above all we don't have Roman Reigns !!!

It's laughable now how people want to put the every blame on Roman Reigns.
He has a bad match with their indie darling they say Roman Reigns brought down the quality of the match. He has a great ,atch with an indie darling they say the Other superstar carried the match.
People now stop being jealous and accept that he is money for WWE.
Believe that.

HAHAHAHAH!
It's laughable now how people want to put the every blame on Roman Reigns.
He has a bad match with their indie darling they say Roman Reigns brought down the quality of the match. He has a great ,atch with an indie darling they say the Other superstar carried the match.
People now stop being jealous and accept that he is money for WWE.
Believe that.

IMO Roman has improved a lot!

But the problem here is that WWE is shoving him down our throat which results in Roman getting booed by most of the WWE fans :)

My [HASHTAG]#WM33[/HASHTAG] Prediction

1-Braun Strowman
2-Austin Aries
3-Naomi
4-Nia Jax
5-Baron Corbin
6-Chris Jericho
7-AJ Styles
8-Seth Rollins
9-The Undertaker
10-The Miz & Maryse
11-Randy Orton