Wrestling thread

This guy might just save Impact Wrestling from dying.

An eerie chill fell over the Impact Zone tonight as an ominous newcomer, heralded by the toll of a bell and wispy smoke, slowly made his way to the six-sided ring of Impact Wrestling.

TNA World Heavyweight Champion Lashley stood in stunned silence as the towering, tattooed rookie ascended the ring steps and, simply by raising his arms, illuminated the soundstage.

“That’s… that’s… that’s gotta be The Mortician!” bellowed an incredulous Jeremy Borash on commentary. “I thought he was only a myth!”

The Mortician rolled his eyes back in his head, revealing only the whites, after removing his wide-brimmed hat, causing thunderclaps to echo throughout the venue.

The dozens and dozens of fans packed into the Impact Zone erupted as The Mortician attacked Lashley, hitting him first with an elevated powerbomb dubbed The Final Ride, followed by an inverted piledriver called The Gravestone.

The Mortician then grabbed the microphone and vowed to make the entire Impact roster “Relax in solace.”

mortician.jpg

Story of TNA and WWE is the same as WCW/ECW and WWE... WWE is slowly taking away superstars from TNA locker room and one day they will buy the TNA also...

I don't think Taker will play another match... the way they ended the WM 33 is the End of Undertaker for sure... but only disappoint is, why Roman Reign... may be Bray Wyatt is more suitable on that match...

An eerie chill fell over the Impact Zone tonight as an ominous newcomer, heralded by the toll of a bell and wispy smoke, slowly made his way to the six-sided ring of Impact Wrestling.

TNA World Heavyweight Champion Lashley stood in stunned silence as the towering, tattooed rookie ascended the ring steps and, simply by raising his arms, illuminated the soundstage.

“That’s… that’s… that’s gotta be The Mortician!” bellowed an incredulous Jeremy Borash on commentary. “I thought he was only a myth!”

The Mortician rolled his eyes back in his head, revealing only the whites, after removing his wide-brimmed hat, causing thunderclaps to echo throughout the venue.

The dozens and dozens of fans packed into the Impact Zone erupted as The Mortician attacked Lashley, hitting him first with an elevated powerbomb dubbed The Final Ride, followed by an inverted piledriver called The Gravestone.

The Mortician then grabbed the microphone and vowed to make the entire Impact roster “Relax in solace.”

mortician.jpg
FCUK Am I the only one who thinks that looks AWESOME OH HELL YEAH!!!!

mortician.jpg
Is that true ??

mortician.jpg
Well this could only be possible by custom storyline in wwe 2k17 pc mods.
Someone should request Element games to do this its a brilliant concept and Element game is perfect for it.
If you guys aren't aware of it just watch his John Cena heel turn storyline videos.

Well this could only be possible by custom storyline in wwe 2k17 pc mods.
Someone should request Element games to do this its a brilliant concept and Element game is perfect for it.
If you guys aren't aware of it just watch his John Cena heel turn storyline videos.
I know even I can give a try with my wwe 2k17 pc alongside mods.[DOUBLEPOST=1491602672][/DOUBLEPOST]
Really? You really think that could be true?
It's True and its Damn True
May be it will be someday...

Users who are viewing this thread