Wrestling thread

Watching the Bate-Dunne match for the 6th time, while drinking tea and eating biscuits. If You haven't watched it yet, You have done Yourself a massive disfavour. Everything is just perfect, the old-school wrestling style, the commentary, the characters, the story, the crowd. Meltzer gave it a 4star rating, well, 4 STAR MY ASS!!! That's a 5star match. At least for me.

I gotta admit, I absolutely LOVED the Punjabi celebration segment on SmackDown Live.

Man, Bubba Ray Dudley is so wrong. I don't think Indians will pay to see Jinder win. They want the big guns and by big guns I mean John Cena and Roman Reigns.

Some will, but most Indians would want Jinder to win.
I have not been on the Internet much since the Jinder push started but from what I have seen before most of the FB comments, Youtube comments are filled with Indians saying praises of galore for Roman Reigns, John Cena sometime Randy Orton and they complaining why the first both were not present last time WWE held a live show in India.

I have not been on the Internet much since the Jinder push started but from what I have seen before most of the FB comments, Youtube comments are filled with Indians saying praises of galore for Roman Reigns, John Cena sometime Randy Orton and they complaining why the first both were not present last time WWE held a live show in India.
That's because most of the people from India/the subcontinent still don't know that WWE is scripted entertainment, and think that Cena and Reigns are legit superheroes that can beat everyone.

That's because most of the people from India/the subcontinent still don't know that WWE is scripted entertainment, and think that Cena and Reigns are legit superheroes that can beat everyone.
That's why I was saying they wouldn't care about Jinder winning but I have been proved wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread