Wrestling thread

page-100
This requests are for my TEW Game. Extreme_Warfare. A wrestling management game where you can push Cesaro to the moon and turn Roman/Cena heel.

The best thing I managed to do in TEW was have Doink the Crown be an incredibly over heel World Champion for the best part of a year - to the point of being the biggest American wrestler in the world not called Flair or Hogan. I planned to use him to get Bret Hart over at Wrestlemania 10 but then he got hurt working a squash match and was out for six months, so I had to vacate the title and have a tournament with a Flair-Hart final.

Talking of Wrestling games; the new Fire Pro is in Steam early access and the gameplay is as good as expected. There are also literally thousands of create a wrestlers available even this close to the release - all of the guys that you'd expect (admittedly with a Japanese skew since the series is Japanese) but you have all sorts of incredibly random people that have been made - did mean that I managed to have the ULTIMATE DREAM MATCH: a landmine death match between Virgil and Crush...

2016 in whatever the 1992 mod is called. Wasn't by design really; Hogan had the belt and was asking for an unreasonable amount of money to extend his deal so I had to get the title off him, I signed Matt Bourne and gave him the Clown thing and it accidentally took off and I went with it (mostly because the idea that Hogan losing to a clown amused me but it worked - plus I'd already done Hogan/Flair and that was the only credible alternative since Hart wasn't ready yet) and it lasted a lot longer than I first expected. Then the save corrupted and I lost everything annoyingly - been meaning to start again in 1992 and go down a different route with it.

If you haven't watched WWE Battleground then do yourself a favor and only watch THE TAG TEAM Championship Match! along with The Fashion Files :) but make sure you watch RAW & SDLive they were pretty good :)

This Week : AJ v Y2J v KO [AJ Won!] [NEW US CHAMPION !]
Next Week : Braun v Joe v Roman
Cena v Nakamura & AJ v KO
[HASHTAG]#RAW[/HASHTAG] [HASHTAG]#SDLive[/HASHTAG]
[DOUBLEPOST=1501443654][/DOUBLEPOST]@CerealKiller @Jack Ryder @Na Maloom Afraad

Nakamura vs Cena on free TV? Has WWE lost its mind or what?
Cena is leaving SD soon so it makes sense :)

Plus I have a feeling Corbin or Jinder will interfere!

Users who are viewing this thread