Wrestling thread

Till Valhalla

ICC Chairman
The Boys
Profile Flag
Papua New Guinea
they don't hinder their wrestlers to wrestle
Injuries can definitely prove your point.
Punk's return has really got me back into WWE
@Umair7 @Till Valhalla it seems A LOT better than when i stopped watching in 2020
TBH I didn't watch regularly ever. I just follow online.
WWE has always been better.
AEW can go to the garbage or get a competent owner or booker to run, I think it needs both.

ahmedleo414

The Butcher
PAK...
LQ
The Boys
Profile Flag
Canada
WWE has always been better.
Matter of personal opinion but no, wwe has been better this year definitely. Again matter of personal opinion. I still don't watch wwe and only watch aew, I keep up with what's going on wwe but I just can't watch their product, except for rumble and mania

AEW can go to the garbage or get a competent owner or booker to run, I think it needs both.
Disagree, partially. The wrestling world needs aew, wwe should not have a monopoly on wrestling in the north america. If aew were to close wwe would go back to paying wrestlers half of what they deserve. Just look at the wrestler pays since aew has started now wrestlers are getting paid more and that is always a good thing. Tony will never leave the company as the owner so that can never happen. He definitely needs a Booker to work with him

Injuries can definitely prove your point.
It's wrestling brother, injures always happen. They've happened in wwe before aew ever existed, they've happened in wrestling before wwe existed, they continue to happen after both companies are long gone as long as there are athletes competing in any sport (unless genetic modification in the future cures them)

Till Valhalla

ICC Chairman
The Boys
Profile Flag
Papua New Guinea
Matter of personal opinion but no, wwe has been better this year definitely. Again matter of personal opinion. I still don't watch wwe and only watch aew, I keep up with what's going on wwe but I just can't watch their product, except for rumble and mania
Like you said personal opinion, I like my comedy skits
Disagree, partially. The wrestling world needs aew, wwe should not have a monopoly on wrestling in the north america. If aew were to close wwe would go back to paying wrestlers half of what they deserve. Just look at the wrestler pays since aew has started now wrestlers are getting paid more and that is always a good thing. Tony will never leave the company as the owner so that can never happen. He definitely needs a Booker to work with him
It's like you don't know me! after this many years you still can't understand me, What do I have to do here so you get me!
TNA is coming back haha.
Nah Tony needs to be financial investor with no say or very limited say in decision making process if AEW wants long term success.
It's wrestling brother, injures always happen. They've happened in wwe before aew ever existed, they've happened in wrestling before wwe existed, they continue to happen after both companies are long gone as long as there are athletes competing in any sport (unless genetic modification in the future cures them)
That's correct but the in ring injuries and wear and tear injuries are quite high in AEW or was last time I was bothered to notice.

ahmedleo414

The Butcher
PAK...
LQ
The Boys
Profile Flag
Canada
It's like you don't know me! after this many years you still can't understand me, What do I have to do here so you get me!
TNA is coming back haha.
Nah Tony needs to be financial investor with no say or very limited say in decision making process if AEW wants long term success
Agree to disagree

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Michael Cole seems to have gone from a more neutral commentator to a babyface commentator in the time i didn’t watch

ahmedleo414

The Butcher
PAK...
LQ
The Boys
Profile Flag
Canada
He is still terrible though.

Corey has been good over the years.
I liked Corey when he first started, but over the years he's just become another generic wwe commentator. Again he's been doing better since Vince left but the improvement from Michael Cole was huge.

Users who are viewing this thread