Wrestling thread

satishmania said:
the title match ended in a no-contest as expected on a weekly show...
Except we've seen title changes on Raw and ECW two weeks ago, and a clean finish on ECW last week, so it's hardly an expected thing......

Yeah agree on that. He has worked really hard and pretty much has handled the Smackdown franchise himself. But somehow its tough to think about him as Heavyweight champion.

Disagree about Batista. Remember sports entertainment is just not about technical wrestling, but how you appeal to the fans.

m_vaughan said:
Disagree about Batista. Remember sports entertainment is just not about technical wrestling, but how you appeal to the fans.
Agreed, but Batisita just seems to do the same thing in almost every match. Nothing grabs me about him.

finally saw undertaker after years, doesn't looks like he lost a bit.
however, mysterio's bulging tummy does invoke doubts about his feature.

Anyone seen the new babe? she was damm fast on that course, but all others were more sexy than her.

andrew_nixon said:
It's unlikely at present time.

gd tbh i thought he has been rubbish since he left the acolytes/apa

spoiler alert..........................

sabu to beat big show for ecw championship at summerslam.

Was Triple H and Steph's relationship real? I assumed it was just another made up thing but seems like Triple H is a dad.

Tonkertoy said:

I take it you don't understand the difference between a spoiler and a prediction.

aussie1st said:
Was Triple H and Steph's relationship real? I assumed it was just another made up thing but seems like Triple H is a dad.
Started off as a storyline, but they became close and started a relationship during the storyline. In October 2003, long after they divorced in storylines, they married for real.

Yorkshire_No1 said:
Didn't he have an affair with Stephanie behind Chyna's back which led to Chyna leaving the WWF/E
u sure?
and did steplanie marry TH?I thought that was just some storyline.

do they have kids?

Tonkertoy said:
gd tbh i thought he has been rubbish since he left the acolytes/apa

just you wait and see :P

cough*ecw last night cough* wwe.com cough*

Users who are viewing this thread