Wrestling thread

Which is going to be soon.

wwe.com said:
I'm the Boogeyman and I'm coming...back
August 4, 2006

For months, he terrorized the SmackDown roster. He crept around the locker room, ate worms, smashed alarm clocks and dominated opponents, all at the encouragement of his adoring fans. He's the Boogeyman, and he's coming to get ya. But, the fan-favorite hasn't come to get anyone since he went toe-to-toe with King Booker at WrestleMania 22.

Can anyone please explain to me why WWE has made another roster called ECW i do enjoy watching wrestling it can be a great laugh yet as you can probaly tell from my question i still have alot to learn. . . :( so it would be greatly appreciated if somebody could help me out

Milo_LCCC said:
Can anyone please explain to me why WWE has made another roster called ECW i do enjoy watching wrestling it can be a great laugh yet as you can probaly tell from my question i still have alot to learn. . . :( so it would be greatly appreciated if somebody could help me out
ECW was a quite succesful promotion until it went bankrupt in 2001. WWE purchased it's assets in bankruptcy court. After a succesful DVD, and a one off reunion show, WWE eventually made the decision to bring back the promotion as a third WWE "brand" in order to provide an outlet for some of the older ECW wrestlers, and to push some new stars who may not fit on Raw and Smackdown, such as CM Punk. Of course the fact that ECW will make them some extra cash came into it too.

Umaga beat HHH with HBK not at anywhere close (police station).

For more information CLICK HERE

Yes I know that. It was part of the storyline.

I know this bloke he s 17 soon and he still thinks wrestling is real i have had many an argument with him that it isn't but theres no swaying he s belief in the realism in wrestling. i actually feel sorry for him because everybody takes the mick out of him for it which is quite funny sometimes but whats he gunna do if he finds out the truth it isn t real is what worries me wrestling is like he s religion. . .

Milo_LCCC said:
I know this bloke he s 17 soon and he still thinks wrestling is real i have had many an argument with him that it isn't but theres no swaying he s belief in the realism in wrestling. i actually feel sorry for him because everybody takes the mick out of him for it which is quite funny sometimes but whats he gunna do if he finds out the truth it isn t real is what worries me wrestling is like he s religion. . .
Try getting him to read Mick Foley's autobiography. Maybe hearing it from an actual wrestler will ease the shock a little.

Lita is the new WWE Women's Champion while Hulk Hogan threw Randy Orton out of the ring.

Users who are viewing this thread