Wrestling thread

Epic

Panel of Selectors
You really liked it? It felt a bit all over the place for me, okay I guess.

BKB1991

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
I hate on how Triple H is bossing his rivalry against Lesnar. The latter is legitimately one of the toughest guys on the planet, and should be the dominating wrestler heading into Summerslam.

CM Punk is possibly the only reason I can tolerate wrestling. Cena character has been completely made for the kids and Sheamus seems to be heading down the same road.

Raw was good in the sense that we got to see some of the past but the current crop and product needs wholesale improvement to attract fans older than 14.

Ahmad94

Staff Member
PAK...
KK
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
The reason I can't watch it any more is it is too much glamour and too fake. I awkward watching it when all the diva have literally no clothes on, and men are there for an image. Not good any more. Only person i can understand is Rey Mysterio because he is tiny and awesome, and that small guy in a green suit (I think horns-wiggle, is his name )

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
The reason I can't watch it any more is it is too much glamour and too fake. I awkward watching it when all the diva have literally no clothes on, and men are there for an image. Not good any more. Only person i can understand is Rey Mysterio because he is tiny and awesome, and that small guy in a green suit (I think horns-wiggle, is his name )

You've got a problem with how the divas dress - you find watching them 'awkward'? What's wrong with you, man? :p

WWE has always been glamorous and fake - nothing's changed that much. Hogan gets beaten up for half the match and comes back to win - Cena gets beaten up for half the match and comes back to win. Nothing's changed.

Last edited:

BKB1991

Panel of Selectors
I would say it has. The audience the WWE seems to be going for is the early/pre-teens whereas before it was more adult orientated.

The Rock

County Cricketer
That was the best they could have done in two and a half hours. Almost all of them were there. From the DX reunion to the Rock's announcement to Heath Slater's segment to CM Punk's epic heel turn, all of it was real good. Austin unfortunately missed it due to a knee surgery and was on crutches the entire day. Hell, the show was viewed by over 5-6 million viewers I heard, 3rd/4th most watched show in the US that night!

So at the Royal Rumble its gonna be the man from my avatar against the man from my signature. Punk turning heel was really good and was pretty unexpected. Cant wait for him to shoot on the company again and make it a bit more interesting. And I dont see Punk losing the title now until the RR.

Its been 270 odd days since Punk won the championship and it's the longest title reign since Triple H's in 2008. If Punk holds the title till the RR, he will beat Cena's record of 380 odd days, Kevin Nash's year long reign and Hogan's reign of 300 odd days.

And as far as the Rock goes, I guess we'll see him make an appearance or two via satellite till December and then see him work each and every Raw from January to April as he is probably going to win the WWE title from Punk and then face the guy who wins the Royal Rumble, which is probably gonna be Cena or Lesnar.

I hate on how Triple H is bossing his rivalry against Lesnar. The latter is legitimately one of the toughest guys on the planet, and should be the dominating wrestler heading into Summerslam.

CM Punk is possibly the only reason I can tolerate wrestling. Cena character has been completely made for the kids and Sheamus seems to be heading down the same road.

Raw was good in the sense that we got to see some of the past but the current crop and product needs wholesale improvement to attract fans older than 14.

Lesnar is not scheduled to appear on this week's Raw but from next week onwards, both HHH and Lesnar will be there leading upto Summerslam. Hunter won the brawl on Raw1000 cause its simple. Lesnar's the heel and Hunter's the face. It's gonna be something like the momentum shifting each week with Lesnar eventually winning at Summerslam. Because if Lesnar is booked to lose at Summerslam too, it would make no sense as he has already lost his first match since his return and has only two more dates to wrestle - Summerslam and Wrestlemania. A win at Summerslam will make Lesnar relevant among the WWE Universe which will make the fans to invest into his Wrestlemania feud.

Btw, the main reason why WWE is currently a lot less edgier than it used to be is because Vince's wife Linda is running for the elections. Attracting 12 year olds and building a new fanbase is another reason.

JBlues08

Club Captain
RAW 1000 was good but not great. Two best parts for me was AJ embarrassing Daniel Bryan and then being announced as the new GM and Stephanie beating the crap of Heymann(well not really but yeah). The DX reunion was good till the inclusion of Damien Sandown! :facepalm

On the WWE title match, wasn't too surprised Cena lost it given the 'honest' way in which he cashed it in. Speaking of that, would be great in the future where one of the MOTB winner failed to cash in the contract in that 1 year. That would be hilarious!

As for this week's RAW, Sheamus v Daniel Bryan was great and the latter going through the test was just funny. :lol

And oh, Orton is back! YES! YES! YES!

----------

AJ - the hottest Raw GM for many a year!

Hottest RAW GM? No. No. No.

She is the most psychotic and twisted minded RAW GM EVER!!

----------

Did you just?... Steph > AJ any day bro. ;)

Can't be compared. One is hot. The other is cute. ;)

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
2008 maybe? And I really don't get what people see in AJ, she isn't even that hot.

Still four years ago, that's almost half a decade. ;)

With AJ, it's not just her looks - it's how she acts. Stephanie McMahon is definitely way hotter than AJ though.

Users who are viewing this thread