wwe is based upon fake?

• yes

Votes: 49 81.7%
  • no

Votes: 11 18.3%

• Total voters
o my goodness , for the wwe title , a fatal 4 way match
JBL (who will win) vs Undertaker vs Booker T vs Latino Heat

I know.I have a feeling thay might make this like in 2000(six man hiac) and have this fatal-four way match to be a hell in a cell match.As much as I like JBL,I think 'Taker will win it by pinning Eddie.Then the WWE will start a feud where JBL says I wasn't pinned(eddie was) so I deserve the title.So then at the Rumble,it will be JBL vs "Taker.Taker Retains it and will face the winner of the rumble at Wrestle Mania 21.That is my prediction.

Which means he has some dirty trick up his sleeve:).I hope Orlando and the Bashams interfere on his behalf.:)After all,a fatal four way is no DQ,right?

And I recently heard Paul Heyman has been fired as a WWE Writer.I hope this means we get better storylines.ANd mate,who is your favourite wrestler on RAW?Did you see raw last week?THe Triple-Threat was awsome.Edge tapped out just as referee hit the 3 count.Who do you think will get the title now?I feel Jericho will get the title.After all,he is the GM for tomorrow.

hi and who is the ladie that came with jbl this episode of smackdown she was hot.

He has no plans of relinquishing his WWE Championship in the Fatal Four Way Match at Armageddon Dec. 12 in Atlanta on pay-per-view.

ok you see im a big wrestling fan so when Triple H begun his career in 1995 , I said he is my fav and now he is my fav wrestler still and i will back no matter what , btw its 10 years next year for him

During an emotional victory speech by WWE Champion John ?Bradshaw? Layfield, Booker T, Eddie Guerrero, and Undertaker each interrupted, and requested rematches. JBL, who stated he?d beaten all three of the Superstars already, refused to give any of them a one-on-one match for the title. Before the stock market wizard could make his way to the back, SmackDown! General Manager Theodore Long appeared to inform JBL that he wouldn?t have to defend his title in a single?s match against any of the trio of challengers. He?d actually be facing all of them in a Fatal Four-Way Match on Dec. 12 in Atlanta.

Moments after Long?s monumental announcement, WWE.com caught up with a focused Guerrero to hear his thoughts on the upcoming Armageddon main-event.

During an emotional victory speech by WWE Champion John ?Bradshaw? Layfield, Booker T, Eddie Guerrero, and Undertaker each interrupted, and requested rematches. JBL, who stated he?d beaten all three of the Superstars already, refused to give any of them a one-on-one match for the title. Before the stock market wizard could make his way to the back, SmackDown! General Manager Theodore Long appeared to inform JBL that he wouldn?t have to defend his title in a single?s match against any of the trio of challengers. He?d actually be facing all of them in a Fatal Four-Way Match on Dec. 12 in Atlanta.

well...i have voted for yes, it is fake but to a certain extend, all the stories and all are ofcourse fake but yea, when it comes to wresting man its pretty much real with those chair s.h.o.t.s, blood,man i love it.

BOTTOM LINE : I don't care if its fake or real, till its entertaining me, fine with me.

And i LOVE IT.

Last edited:
Yuk JBL SUCKS MAN he ain't a wresstler always he win by cheating of orlando and basham brothe. Taker is 10 times better than frickin... JBL. And i have a strong feeling that Taker or eddie might win the belt

gold639 said:
And I recently heard Paul Heyman has been fired as a WWE Writer.I hope this means we get better storylines.

Are you in the right state of mind my friend ? Paul Heyman happens to be the best booker in the business. Just as a small example, the whole 'attitude' concept which took the WWF to great heights during the late nineties was a complete ripoff from the ECW, whose head booker(and owner) was a man by the name of Paul Heyman.

ritwik said:
Are you in the right state of mind my friend ? Paul Heyman happens to be the best booker in the business. Just as a small example, the whole 'attitude' concept which took the WWF to great heights during the late nineties was a complete ripoff from the ECW, whose head booker(and owner) was a man by the name of Paul Heyman.

Yeah.But the recent storylines were crap,weren't they?

what a waste of time even though you know it is based on story line's you still watch it. gold

Gold, the recent storylines were not made solely by Paul Heyman. He was not heading the writing team. The writing team for RAW was headed by Brian Gerwitz and Smackdown's by Dave Laguna.

fardin said:
what a waste of time even though you know it is based on story line's you still watch it. gold

Nah I don't watch it I only look at the results on the net.

Users who are viewing this thread