wwe is based upon fake?

• yes

Votes: 49 81.7%
  • no

Votes: 11 18.3%

• Total voters
Exactly I'm furious that Batista and Cena won :mad:

They are both soooo over-rated.

Batista will lose it to HHH at Backlash anyway cause once the Batista thing dies out then HHH will win the title. WWE uses HHH as a fall back guy cause they know that HHH will always be a big superstar. Which explains how he is a 10 time champ.

True but I think that may be at the end of this year.

Maybe he would go out at around Unforgiven and make a grand return at Wrestlemania 22.

a great news for wrestling fans
Mr. McMahon made his first public appearance since the Royal Rumble, interrupting Christian's speech to tell the New York City crowd there would be another WWE draft in about another month.

OMG AWESOME! :D

Brilliant news :)

If only the brand split was removed.......................

well it is a brilliant news, i have a rumour in my mind from that day when i first saw RAW VS SMACKDOWN cd in opposite of it a picture is shown of johncena fighting with randyorton and in other photo i saw johncena walking with jericho so i have a feeling that johncena is going to raw or either randy and jericho is going to smackdown and johncena ally will be jericho.

I dislike John Cena :(

I hope Orton and Jericho go to Smackdown.They'll do really well there...and it'll make a nice change too :)

And I hope Kurt Angle and Undertaker come to Raw :)

Nash is in TNA

Goldberg is in Japan because he and the WWE had an argument.

Rock is in Hollywood :cool:

A dispute or something of that sort...I'm not sure.

The Dudleys are on Smackdown.

Matt Hardy appears on Raw.

Jeff is on TNA.

Btw,not being rude or anything,but can you turn of Caps Lock?

BACKLASH NEWS

The following is the updated card for the next WWE pay-per view, a RAW brand only show entitled "Backlash" with a May 1st live date:

World Title:
-Batista (c) vs. Triple H

Intercontinental Title:
-Shelton Benjamin (c) vs. Chris Jericho

Last Man Standing:
-Edge vs. Chris Benoit

Tag-Team Match:
-Hulk Hogan & Shawn Michaels vs. Muhammad Hassan & Daivari

Following this pay-per view, as announced on RAW by Vince McMahon last night - will be the second annual WWE Draft Lottery. Every Superstar from both RAW and SmackDown! are eligable to be traded from brand-to-brand.

I'm disappointed about the Tag Team match.

Because Hassan had interfered just when Michaels wanted a rematch with Angle :(

But it'll be funny to see Daivari fighting :rtfl

Users who are viewing this thread