WRESTLING

wwe is based upon fake?

• yes

Votes: 49 81.7%
  • no

Votes: 11 18.3%

• Total voters
faraz haider said:
Following this pay-per view, as announced on RAW by Vince McMahon last night - will be the second annual WWE Draft Lottery. Every Superstar from both RAW and SmackDown! are eligable to be traded from brand-to-brand.
Lottery in the very loosest sense of the word..... it isn't really a lottery when it's all decided in advance.

faraz haider said:
hey anyone knw frm where i can download latest wrestlings
if u gotta ps2 then u can buy wrestling dvds for 6$(USD) at any WWE merchandise...if u wanna play wrestling from ur pc...u better forget it..because wrestling games are even worse that cricket games on pc but i can rest assure u that with ps2,the wrestling games are off the hook..u know fellas i even got to win a local ps2 wrestling chamnpionship belt here in WWE:Smackdown vs Raw
and on the vote peeps!!!!!!!!!wrestling is all bout stories...k....the stunts performed alone are real(*FIGHT happens according to the storylines*) but everything happens according to the storylines written by stephnie and the other writers of the WWE...only wrestler who has a say in the storylines is HHH...steph's boyfriend(they say ex-bf,but he is still her hubby in real life)....vince mcmahon(chairman) is the man who presides over all these and linda mcmahon(CEO) is the superviser kinda....shane mcmahon is also a writer....well on the wrestler i luv the most.....F**k 'em and get me into the beer bash fellas.....no prizes for guessing....u guessed it right though....
its STONE COLD STEVE AUSTIN(3:16)....i also like the one n' only peoples' champion,THE ROCK

andrew_nixon said:
Sorry are you agreeing with me or not?

Storylines are decided so far in advance do you really think they'd let this lottery be random?

I'm agreeing with you.

The Storylines are fixed and therefore the lottery will not be random.

The first portion of this thread had a debate about this issue.

gold639 said:
I'm disappointed about the Tag Team match.

Because Hassan had interfered just when Michaels wanted a rematch with Angle :(

But it'll be funny to see Daivari fighting :rtfl

well daivari win over shawn micheal last week when hassan interfared so he can also wrestle. well it is good to see real american HULKHOGAN making his long time comeback in wwe. i am big fan of him.

I believe Kurt will come to Raw through the lottery setting up a Wrestlemania re-match with HBK.

gold639 said:
I'm agreeing with you.

The Storylines are fixed and therefore the lottery will not be random.

The first portion of this thread had a debate about this issue.
yes we are having lot of discussion over 2 pages about that so now we are just enjoying wwe current storries .

gold639 said:
I believe Kurt will come to Raw through the lottery setting up a Wrestlemania re-match with HBK.

well i wanna see undertaker joining raw and there rematch of wrestlemania.
that was one of my favourite match in westle mania 21

I agree that was awesome.

But it was too predictable.

Even when the match was made,I said to myself,"13-0 to the Undertaker". LOL ;)

But the HBK/Angle match was really awesome,mainly because it was difficult to say who would win.I thought HBK would come out on top,but Angle won it in the end,which gave me a shock,as I never thought the WWE would let HBK lose at Wrestlemania ;)

And the 2 Main Events were shockingly boring,especially the JBL vs Cena one.

JBL vs Cena was not that long and JBL lost so easily but the BATISTA vs Triple HH event was hood and I think the Sumo match had no place in Wrestlemania. What do u think about Randy Orton ??? I think he is gonna be drafted to Smackdown for Undertaker rematch

It would be nice if Orton was drafted to Smackdown.

But I would love to see Angle come to Raw.

There are so many possibilities..Angle could have awesome feuds with the likes of Jericho..Benoit..Edge(Judgement Day '04 Anyone :D)..and HHH.

Big show would do better on Raw too.

But big show was sent from Raw to Smackdown so i dont think so there is any possibility of that happening

News on the WWE Draft, Judgment Day Main Event Revealed

Word has it that the draft will not happen until after Judgment Day, which takes place on 5/22. WWE then has the 6/12 ECW PPV then the next PPV will be on 6/26, so they will have plenty of time to make changes and set up storylines following the draft.

Speaking of Judgment Day, promos are beginning to air in Minneapolis advertising the main event as an ?I Quit? match between John Cena and JBL for the WWE Championship.

faraz haider said:
News on the WWE Draft, Judgment Day Main Event Revealed

Word has it that the draft will not happen until after Judgment Day, which takes place on 5/22. WWE then has the 6/12 ECW PPV then the next PPV will be on 6/26, so they will have plenty of time to make changes and set up storylines following the draft.

Speaking of Judgment Day, promos are beginning to air in Minneapolis advertising the main event as an ?I Quit? match between John Cena and JBL for the WWE Championship.

Go to www.prowrestlingscoops.com to get this ino and even more storylines and spoilers.

Users who are viewing this thread