WWE - A new era (Extreme Warfare Revenge) (RAW Posted)

The Spin

Panel of Selectors
171681559.jpg

Sunday 6th August - Xplosion live on BBC 1

The first ever Xplosion will be live from the Manchester Evening News Arena this Sunday.

All we know about this event is that the lower carders will get more of a chance to shine. Tune in to find out what happens!

The Spin

Panel of Selectors
171681559.jpg

Sunday 6th August - Xplosion live on BBC from the MEN Arena

Welcome to the first ever episode of Xplosion! Who knows what will happen on this brand new show!

"No Chance!"

Well here is someone who could help, the Chairman, Vince McMahon! He climbs into the ring and grabs a mic.

Vince: "Welcome to our first ever episode of Xplosion! Now, we need someone to run things around here, and I know just the guy! Al Snow!"

The crowd cheer as Snow comes down to the ring, shakes Vinces hand and gets a mic.

Al: "Thanks to Vince, I now have a great oppertunity as GM of this new show. As my first duties I have some announcements. Firstly, is that I have been given a roster of superstars for this show. The workers on Xplosion wil still be connected to their original brand, but work over here as well as on their regular show. Secondly, this show has 3 new titles! The WWE SD!-X, WWE Raw-X and WWE ECW-X titles, which members of those brands will compete for! Now we will have Charlie Haas and Rene Dupree in action, and the main event will be Lashley against Finlay for the SD!-X title!"

Snow and McMahon walk off together as we go to an ad break.

-Commercial Break-

Welcome back! Now for Haas-Dupree in singles action.

Charlie Haas vs. Rene Dupree - Singles
Double arm suplex by Charlie Haas connects as Dupree hits hard. Charlie Haas hits a rolling kick on Dupree. Konnan has ruined any chance for me ever enjoying this maneuver again with his shitty execution of it. Covers for a quick two count. Dupree powers out of a headlock. Running knee lift from Rene Dupree. Trying to channel the spirit of Misawa, Rene Dupree ends up chanelling Lex Luger instead and nails a running forearm to the face, minus the steel plate, of course. Rene Dupree with a spinning neckbreaker on Haas. Dupree charges into the corner but EATS BOOT. Lightning kick by Haas on Dupree. Rene Dupree gets knocked to the ground by Haas. Here it comes...Haas Of Pain! Rene Dupree taps! Charlie Haas goes into the crowd, where he celebrates his victory

A good match to get us started, now we have an ECW match! Terry Funk vs Little Guido Maritato with ECW rules, should be great!

Terry Funk vs Little Guido Maritato - Hardcore
Funker takes a NICE hurrancarana from Little Guido Maritato. Little Guido Maritato hits a table shot to the ribs. Vicious kick to the teeth from Little Guido Maritato. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! Flying elbow from Little Guido Maritato connects. Hooks the leg for a two count. Funker reverses a Little Guido Maritato hammerlock. BAAACK Body drop by Maritato gets a bit of a pop from the crowd. Spear by Terry Funk. Terry Funk misses a clothesline. Super kick by Little Guido Maritato. Terry Funk hooks up a suplex, but it is blocked. Maritato scores with a low blow, then turns it into a small package! The referee didn't see the illegal blow! 1...2...3! Terry Funk got screwed out of the victory! Terry Funk offers a handshake to Maritato...but he spits at Terry Funk and walks off!

Funk was spat at! He won't take that for long, I can tell you!

Cameras now switch backstage where Carlito is standing with a mic.

Carlito: "Tonight, our GM has given me a match for the Raw-X title against Shelton Benjamin! And tonight Carlito will go back to his hotel with the gold. Now that, thats cool!

Wow, that sounds like a great match! But now Rhinos music hits! Rhino making his debut here at WWE! I wonder what he wants?

Rhino: "Rhino feels good to be here with ECW! And I want a good opening match, so Im giving an open challenge! Anyone who wants a match can have it, not only that, but it will be for the ECW-X title! So..."

Wait, whats that music? Its Samoa Joe! 2 debutants now!

Joe: "I too want a good match, so I will accept your challenge tonight!"

Both men leave looking pleased, we will have to wait for that match!

Now we are backstage as Lashley gets ready for his match, but wait! Finlay, Booker T and Sharmell are behind him, they beat him down! That is vicious, they are obviously trying to get an advantage before the main event!

Well back in the ring it is time for the Raw-X title match between Carlito and Shelon!

Carlito vs. Shelton Benjamin - Singles - WWE Raw-X Title

THERE IT IS! A legdrop to the BACK OF THE HEAD! I swear, that makes any match just a little bit better. I don't mind telling you that every time I see it, that's for sure. Shelton crushes Carlito with a running senton. Covers for a quick two count. Shelton drops an elbow...but Carlito moves out of the way. Trying to channel the spirit of Misawa, Carlito ends up chanelling Lex Luger instead and nails a running forearm to the face, minus the steel plate, of course. Flying elbow from Carlito connects. Hooks the leg for a two count. Death valley driver (not to be confused with the DVD 500) by Carlito connects and Shelton Benjamin is down! Hooks the leg! ONE...TWO...NO! BAAACK Body drop by Shelton gets a bit of a pop from the crowd. Shelton reverses a Carlito hammerlock. Carlito takes a NICE hurrancarana from Shelton Benjamin. Hooks the leg for a two count. Tiger suplex on Carlito. No Misawa references from me, I swear. Oh, Bloody Hell! Cover, ONE...TWO...NO! I honestly thought that match was going to end right then and there. Shelton uses a basement dropkick to the knee and it looks like it might be TIME TO GO TO SCHOOL~! Dropkick connects to the butt of the jaw and Carlito goes down. Shelton charges into the corner but EATS BOOT. Shelton takes a flying neckbreaker from Carlito. Powerbomb on Shelton. The referee watches as the two wrestlers go to the outside and start brawling around ringside. He completes a ten count, and they are still outside, having ignored the count. This match is over via double count out. I don't think the fight has finished. Carlito and Shelton have begun brawling again! They wind up brawling all the way down the aisle and out of view.

Now we have the debutants match for the ECW-X title!

Rhino vs. Samoa Joe - Hardcore - ECW-X Title
Samoa Joe smashes a Playstation console over the head of Rhino. Should have used an X-Box, they're much bigger. Rhino walks into a side slam. Think about how much talent it takes to side slam someone. Nash can do it. Hooks the leg for a two count. Rhino comes up with a right hand out of nowhere. Trying to channel the spirit of Misawa, Rhino ends up chanelling Lex Luger instead and nails a running forearm to the face, minus the steel plate, of course. Fallaway slam by Rhino puts down Samoa Joe. Nice piledriver on Joe. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! I would have bought that as the finish! Spinebuster by Rhino. Rhino misses a big legdrop after stalling too long. Big piledriver on Rhino. Rhino walks into a side slam. Think about how much talent it takes to side slam someone. Nash can do it. Rhino powers out of a headlock. Rhino moves in for the kill. Gore!!! That shook the ring. 1....2....3!! Rhino goes into the crowd, where he celebrates his victory

Time for the main event! A submission match between Finlay and Lashley, but will Lashley be prepared after his beating earlier?

Finlay vs. Bobby Lashley - Submission - WWE SD!-X Title
Lashley slams Finlay. Bodyslam by Lashley. Lashley goes for a splash but Finlay puts the knees up. Flying shoulder tackle by Finlay sends Lashley CRASHING to the mat. Lashley takes a headbutt from Finlay. Bobby Lashley pulls a mule kick out of nowhere. Big piledriver on Finlay. Lashley floors Finlay and locks in an ankle lock! Finlay gives up! Finlay gives a murderous look toward Bobby Lashley...and attacks! Lashley gets dropped to the canvas, then battered with a barrage of rights and lefts. Finlay picks him up...and launches him over the top rope to the outside. A small measure of revenge has been taken.

Well a great match and a champion! I hope you enjoyed tonight as much as I did, see you next week!

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
wow mate, just now noticed that its a game story thread!!! Very great idea of writing story on Wrestlng!!!

Well done mate :clap

The Spin

Panel of Selectors
171403502.jpg

Monday 7th August - Raw Live on USA Network Preview

This week Raw eminates from Miami, FL, and they had better get ready for a show and a half.

We can't give much away on this episode, so you'll just have to tune in! All we can tell you is that we will have a new GM by the end of the night!

Other than that, we can only give you a piece of advice, to hang on to your hats!

Ritwik

co-founder
A good start, although you could've worked on the backstory a little, and thought of a good wrestling-like pseudonym :)

Since this is a EWR story and not just a wrestling story, it would be better if you could integrate some of the elements from the game within your text. Some stuff like road agents notes, or bits of The Dames' or the Scotsman's commentary, and rumours and tidbits from the world of wrestling (see the internet section in the game). What I am getting at is, that you should have a little more of the backstage stuff in wrestling, rather than just the shows. Its good now, but will be great if you could put some of this stuff into it.

Cheers and best of luck.

The Spin

Panel of Selectors
Thanks Ritwik, and everyone who has commented.

I am planning on doing a News and Rumours section every week, which will be after every Raw. As far as commentary goes, I think using the in game stuff is the best way to go. Trust me, more backstage stuff soon ;)

The Spin

Panel of Selectors
171403502.jpg

Monday 7th August - Raw Live on USA Network

Welcome to Monday Night Raw! We have an electric atmoshphere here, and you can sense that we are going to have a dramatic night!

"No Chance!"

Here comes the Chairman, Vince Mc Mahon! He is power-walking down to the ring with mic in hand. It must be something important for the Chairman to be here!

Vince: "As you all know, Raw currently has no General Manager. Recently I have been running Raw, but I quite frankly cannot be bothered anymore. So tonight I present to you your new Raw GM!"

"Im Back!"

Its Eric Bischoff! Eric is back on Raw! He was fired, but now Vince has had second thoughts it seems.

Eric: "Thank you Mr McMahon for reinstating me as Raw GM. I promise that I will singlehandedly..."

Vince: "Wait a second! You won't be doing anything singlehandedly. You see, Im not just going to reinstate you as GM. For the next month or so, you will be co-GM with this man, Stone Cold Steve Austin!"

Oh my! Austin is Co-GM! The crowd erupts as he comes down with some celebratory beers! Eric is fuming! What sort of chaos will this bring to Raw?

Eric: "Well, anyway, I have some plans for Raw tonight. You see, the WWE Title is vacant, so we are going to have a special match. It will be HBK Shawn Michaels, and Ric Flair in action against "The Game" Triple H, and John Cena in a No-DQ Tag match! The team which wins the match will go one on one next week for the title!"

Eric walks off stage, looking a little more pleased, as Austin plays to the crowd into a break.

-Commercial Break-

Welcome back to Raw! Well after that opening, here is a Tag match!

Spirit Squad vs. The Highlanders - Tag - World Tag Team Titles
Robbie McAllister pinned Mickey in 7:01 for the win

An exciting match there, but now here comes Edge to say something. He hits the ring and picks up a mic.

Edge: "Well, I'm not going tospend to long talking, due to all of your short attention spans, but I have been given a shot at the Intercontinental Title, and..."

Edge has just been blindsided by... Chris Jericho!!! Y2J is back on Raw!

Y2J: "Yep, you have a match for the title tonight, and it is against me!"

The crowd erupts as Jericho poses for them! What an amazing opening to Raw we have had, and now we have Trish against Mickie for the Womens Title, can this show stop being so good?!

Mickie James vs. Trish Stratus - Singles - WWE Womens
Mickie hits a punch, but takes one right back. Again! A slugfest erupts in the ring! Trish Stratus strikes Mickie James with a hard blow. Covers for a quick two count. Mickie counters a backdrop attempt with a kick to the face and hit a clothesline! Mickie hits a soaring kick on Trish. Covers for a quick two count. Back heel kick from Mickie on Trish. Hooks the leg for a two count. Trish flips out of a Mickie James bodyslam attempt. Trish Stratus DDTs Mickie, but it just looked terrible. Pin, but Mickie is out just before the three count. Mickie James once again takes the advantage after blocking a few punches and connecting with some forearms. Mickie James charges, Trish moves, and the referee is knocked silly! Mickie James blasts Trish with a superkick. Cover, but there's no one to count for Mickie James! Mickie James hits a shitty missile dropkick on Trish. Hooks the leg! ONE...TWO...NO! Trish Stratus reverses a hip toss. Mickie James is in trouble. Stratusfaction! 1....2....3. Mickie James gives a murderous look toward Trish Stratus...and attacks! Trish gets dropped to the canvas, then battered with a barrage of rights and lefts. Mickie picks her up...and launches her over the top rope to the outside. A small measure of revenge has been taken.

Well, Mickie storming off after that loss, she is a bit of a psycho. Anyway, cameras are now backstage, and we can see The Game and Cena, partners tonight!

HHH: "Hey, you. I just want you to know one thing, this match tonight, and us being a team, is a one night event. I'll work with you, but it doesn't mean we have a partnership."

Cena: "Why would I want to be in a partnership with a clown like you? Yeah, sure, I'll work tonight, but only to get my gold. See ya later."

Well, looks like they grudgingly agree to be a team. Now we switch to Trish who is with Maria being interviewed.

Maria: "So, you are the Womens Champions, how do you feel?"

Trish: "It feels really good, I got one over on Mickie. I want to hold onto this title like I did..."

Watch out! Mickie is attacking Trish, massive right hand, and a Mick Kick! Oh, now she is stripping Trish, how humiliating! Trish is left on the ground in her underwear as Mickie walks off with a maniacal laugh as we go into a break.

-Commercial Break-

We are back here on Raw, and we are in the locker room. Looks like Ric Flair and HBK are getting ready for their match.

HBK: "Lets get out there and win this one, we could be a great team. Lets work together."

Ric: "Yeah, sure. If you want."

HBK: "Come on lets see some enthusiasm!"

Ric: "You want enthusiasm, I have to work with a chump like you and you want enthusiasm? Well you arn't getting any, Im off,"

Well, looks like Flair isn't in to this whole team idea. Back to the ring we go now, as its Y2J vs. Edge!

Chris Jericho vs. Edge - Singles - Intercontinental Title
Spinning back kick from Chris Jericho. Edge avoids a Chris Jericho avalanche by getting out of the damn way! Jericho gets slammed down hard and winces in pain. Edge whips Jericho into the turnbuckles...and the ref is crushed! Brutal sit out powerbomb on Jericho! Hooks the leg, but the referee is still out! Jericho backdrops Edge out of a piledriver attempt. That took a lot out of Chris Jericho. Chris Jericho hits a rolling kick on Edge. Konnan has ruined any chance for me ever enjoying this maneuver again with his shitty execution of it. SUPER frankensteiner on Edge, who hit hard and is loopy as a result. Hooks the leg for a two count. Back heel kick off the second rope, Edge goes down. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! Jericho drops an elbow...but Edge moves out of the way. Spinebuster by Edge. Cover, ONE...TWO...NO! I honestly thought that match was going to end right then and there. Chris Jericho elbows Edge in the face to break a hammerlock. Jericho bounces off the ropes in preparation for a big move......only for Lita at ringside to trip him up! The referee immediately calls for the disqualification! Edge and Lita put the boots to Chris Jericho, stomping away on him.

A vicious beating after the bell there! Y2J could have a dent after that! Edge and Lita storm backstage, where Maria tries to get a word.

Maria: "So Edge, how did that match go with Jericho?"

Lita: "Look, all we need to say, is that "Y2Gay" better watch out, next week we will have a rematch and we will win the title."

Well Edge seemed to not have much to say there as they leave the arena, they arn't sticking around for the Main Event!

John Cena and Triple H vs. Shawn Michaels and Ric Flair - No-DQ Tag - Number 1 Contender for th WWE Title
Triple H smashes a Playstation console over the head of Flair. Should have used an X-Box, they're much bigger. Rude Awakening neckbreaker on Shawn Michaels by Cena. Remember when that was a legit finish? Triple H hits a double axehandle off the table onto Flair. HBK flips out of a John Cena bodyslam attempt. A Gut buster connects on HHH and hits hard. HBK \ Flair whip HHH into the ropes and hit a double back elbow. BRAINBUSTAH~! by Ric Flair! Slam into the table by Flair. Triple H fights out of a grapple. Spinebuster by John Cena. Spinebuster by Triple H. HHH looks to be heading for defeat. Shawn Michaels calls for the Sweet Chin Music! Ric Flair comes in with a chair...and hits HBK! Flair leaves the ring with the chair in hand. Shawn Michaels is in trouble. Here it comes - Pedigree. 1....2...3, it's finished.

Flair attacked his partner and left him 2 on 1! HBK is not happy! Meanwhile, Triple H and Cena stare each other down as we go off air.

Show Rating: 82%
TV Rating: 6.84

The Spin

Panel of Selectors
172071103.jpg

Wrestling Online - The latest news and rumours

Sandman over?
According to reliable sources, The Sandman is currently in Rehab and will be out of action for an unknown amount of time, currently he is meant to be feuding with Big Show, but this one will now have to be put down. It is thought that WWE could push a talented midcard superstar, but this is unknown. Columnists are currently predicting the end of Sandman if he continues to be out for too long. On screen, we have heard that it will be put down to an injury suffered at the hands of Big Show.

Raw GM and a McMahon injury
WWE.com this week reported that Shane McMahon has a Tricep Strain and will be out for 2 months. Some reporters believe that Shane was lined up to become GM of Raw before this injury, and that the co-GMs Bischoff and Austin are only temporary until he returns. We also think that WWE has a feud between these co-GMs which will lead to both of them being removed from their positions.

Punkster on the push?
Despite all the old names on the ECW roster, it appears that the writers are pushing a new star, CM Punk. This week he and Sabu had a match for the new ECW Extreme title, and it is thought that this will become a feud for really pushing the Punkster.

WWE Roster Cuts
WWE.com this week released the following statement:
WWE has released the following workers from their contracts:
Candice Michelle
Shortstack
Kristal Marshall

WWE has also sent the following workers to our development facility at Ohio Valley Wrestling:
The Miz
Kelly Kelly
Michelle McCool
Danny Basham
Gunner Scott
Rene Dupree
Kevin Fertig
Simon Dean

172237405.jpg

WWE.com Poll
Please Bold your answer

1. Which show was best?
Raw
Smackdown!
ECW
Xplosion

2. Which storylines are you most interested in? (Choose up to 3)
Partners Collide: Triple H vs. Cena
Backstabber: Ric Flair leaves HBK
Return of Y2J: Jericho vs. Edge
Tag Titles: Highlanders vs. Spirit Squad
Diva Battle: Mickie vs. Trish
Co-GMs?: Bischoff and Austin
Animal killer?: Batista vs. Orton
New Blood: Styles vs. Mysterio
US Title Tournament Finalists: JBL vs. Taker
Tag Teams: London/Kendrick vs. Scotty/Funaki
Screwed by Heyman: Angle vs. RVD
Extreme Title: CM Punk vs. Sabu

3. Which midcard workers should be pushed?
Open Question

Last edited:

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
Online Cricket Games Owned
I don't agree with the ones you've released...especially the first...:p ;)

1. Which show was best?
Raw
Smackdown!
ECW
Xplosion

2. Which storylines are you most interested in? (Choose up to 3)
Partners Collide: Triple H vs. Cena
Backstabber: Ric Flair leaves HBK

Return of Y2J: Jericho vs. Edge
Tag Titles: Highlanders vs. Spirit Squad
Diva Battle: Mickie vs. Trish
Co-GMs?: Bischoff and Austin
Animal killer?: Batista vs. Orton
New Blood: Styles vs. Mysterio
US Title Tournament Finalists: JBL vs. Taker
Tag Teams: London/Kendrick vs. Scotty/Funaki
Screwed by Heyman: Angle vs. RVD
Extreme Title: CM Punk vs. Sabu

3. Which midcard workers should be pushed?
Open Question
Don't understand.

Users who are viewing this thread