XBox 360 Chat

blackleopard92 said:
future tellling!
There's a thread for that too.:D

Seems like u have fallen to publicity, my friend.:p
I know and there's one I started explaing what is "Cell" :D

siddharth2002 said:
Actually PC does have better resolution at a cheaper price. Remember that in order to enjoy XBOX-360 u need a High-def monitor which costs a lot even now.
And yes PC games are moddable and a big bonus is that the CD needn't be in the drive as is the case with console games. imagine your $100 game getting scratched and going to waste.
And that old little mouse is a magical peice, esp in FPS games. I can't imagine where the skill is in playing a game like HAlO on Xbox with that stupid controller with aiming assistance.
And Xbox live community is full of crap, at least in PC comminity u are up against tough and sensible guys, not some 13 year olds who would cry in the voice chat cause they got fragged!!!

You mean you and your Dad are both gamers:p

Yes we are both gamers :D

Cowburn199 said:
Yes we are both gamers :D
Must be fun fragging each other and shouting across the rooms. We've done that here in our flat quite often.:D

Cowburn199 said:
Better graphics on consoles? I think not. My dad has an Nvidia 7800 GTX SLI and I have an ATI X850. Both superb cards and can play any game on the ultra high setting with frames per second over around 80. No need of configuration? You make that sound like a good thing. Some people have trouble with the default controls and pc controls are fully changable. Alot more games are on the pc. 5.1 surround sound is a plus. I have 5 speakers and a subwoofer for bass.

Your knowledge is unfortunate.
The graphics chipset on Xbox is miles ahead of ATIX850 or 1900XTX for that matter.Its the production chip of prototype being built for PC.

No need for config is a good thing.Simply because there are hardly any controls for u to remap.Everything has been scientifically designed.

Yeah we do quite a few lans on Quake 1! I've been playing that game all my life same with my dad and it's hilarious having a classic 1vs1.
The other day I was also doing a lan with him on Battlefield 2 a stunts mod. And i was setting up a huge explosion and my dad killed me :p

blackleopard92 said:
Your knowledge is unfortunate.
The graphics chipset on Xbox is miles ahead of ATIX850 or 1900XTX for that matter.Its the production chip of prototype being built for PC.

No need for config is a good thing.Simply because there are hardly any controls for u to remap.Everything has been scientifically designed.
What about the aiming on fps games? The mouse has pin point precision

Cowburn199 said:
Yeah we do quite a few lans on Quake 1! I've been playing that game all my life same with my dad and it's hilarious having a classic 1vs1.
The other day I was also doing a lan with him on Battlefield 2 a stunts mod. And i was setting up a huge explosion and my dad killed me :p
I can tell. Btw any chance of coming in UT2004 again, my shock skills have improved, need to test them on someone:p

Cowburn199 said:
What about the aiming on fps games? The mouse has pin point precision

Hey!Why do u think that I paly on my PC still.

However, rumors are that sony/microsoft realise it too.
Hence they are developing ways to emulate mouse.

blackleopard92 said:
Hey!Why do u think that I paly on my PC still.

However, rumors are that sony/microsoft realise it too.
Hence they are developing ways to emulate mouse.
Well its official for PS3 that it will support Mouse and keyboard as how would someone work with Linux without them . Also there might have been push from some game companies like Epic who are releasing Ut2007 on PS3 and thats one hell of a fast-paced game to be controlled by a controller.

siddharth2002 said:
yeah I am seriously debating in my mind on what should I purchase - a new PC or a PS3.

Actually, there is one thing that console can't have.I.e multitasking.
Also developing games is on branch which makes people stick to PC.
One reason i would invest in PC is simply because of fact that i want to be a Game developer someday.And only on PC can u learn to be that.

Users who are viewing this thread