XBox 360 Chat

blackleopard92 said:
Actually, there is one thing that console can't have.I.e multitasking.
Also developing games is on branch which makes people stick to PC.
One reason i would invest in PC is simply because of fact that i want to be a Game developer someday.And only on PC can u learn to be that.
I might also go with the PC because I am a sucker of playing modded levels and only PC can allow that.

With so many people complaining about heat issues in Xbox360, Duff howz your one going? Did you experience any hangs or system halt?

Can anyone here give us any details about HD-DVD add-on for Xbox360 with a good source backing it up?

taimurasad said:
With so many people complaining about heat issues in Xbox360, Duff howz your one going? Did you experience any hangs or system halt?

Can anyone here give us any details about HD-DVD add-on for Xbox360 with a good source backing it up?

yeah duff.I am curious about that too.

I only think the XBox 360 would overheat if you leave it switched on for a long time. I wouldn't do that as I switch consoles off anytime I leave for a break!

I've decided to trade in my Playstation 2 and a few games so I can get some money to buy one. :cool:

SkateBoarder said:
I only think the XBox 360 would overheat if you leave it switched on for a long time. I wouldn't do that as I switch consoles off anytime I leave for a break!

I've decided to trade in my Playstation 2 and a few games so I can get some money to buy one. :cool:
But my PC stays on for weeks without heating up. I don't think I'll be keeping PS3 off.:D

I'll probably buy it at this year's Christmas. One of my friends has it and he also enjoyed Ghost Recon and Perfect Dark.

I also might buy the Nintendo Wii, after seeing how its 'revolutionary' controller fares. Imagine a cricket game for that! :eek: I'll be in heaven! :D

edit: woot! U-19 cricketer now! :)

Hsn said:
I'll probably buy it at this year's Christmas. One of my friends has it and he also enjoyed Ghost Recon and Perfect Dark.

I also might buy the Nintendo Wii, after seeing how its 'revolutionary' controller fares. Imagine a cricket game for that! :eek: I'll be in heaven! :D

edit: woot! U-19 cricketer now! :)
I wonder when would they make Cricket games for XBOX-360 or PS3 as it would cost them even more money not to mention the programming challenges and new staff recruitments.

taimurasad said:

Yes, I use my XBox 360 on my LG 26 inch LCD TV and it works perfectly, although you might have to adjust your settings to get the best picture possible. I havn't experienced any hangs but it gets slightly hot in my room when I use it for extended periods of time, so I open my window to let fresh air in.

The XBox 360 without HDTV is like a kid wading in a swimming pool as pointed out by in an excellent GameSpot article:
http://www.gamespot.com/features/6140186/index.html?type=tech&hc=1

I would recommend to people who currently have an XBox or PS2 to trade it in with their games (I did that with EB Games) to lower the price of the XBox 360 console dramatically when you buy it.

siddharth2002 said:
yeah I am seriously debating in my mind on what should I purchase - a new PC or a PS3.

Stick to a PC. They look like 100x better than the PS3. I hate the look of that thing. What were the designers thinking when they made that?!?! :eek:

The main reason I play PC games is for the special PC only games i.e. Simcity 4
Or I usually only buy PC games to be able to mod them ;)

EDIT: How much did you get yours for Duff? You a Halo fan? :p :D
I might be able to get one in 2 years... After a University Admission Index is given! :mad

Lucky said:
Stick to a PC. They look like 100x better than the PS3. I hate the look of that thing. What were the designers thinking when they made that?!?! :eek:

read the tread luke.

PS3 graphics are lot better than PC

blackleopard92 said:
read the tread luke.

PS3 graphics are lot better than PC

Yeah mate, while I was typing that response up (My Response), Duff beat me ! :p ;)

I had a look at the article on Gamespot and there wasn't much difference. I guess, they factor will be is how much more powerful the PS3 is compared to the 360. It probably will be more powerful.. But I would stick to a console in any case.

Gamespot article will also tell u that PS3 has been beaten by Xbox this time.
Except the fact that PS3 will slightly be better due to its late release, thre wont be much difference in the 2 consoles.

Users who are viewing this thread