XBox 360 Chat

There's no way that you need a HDTV to play Xbox 360. I have a SDTV (very much so!) in my room all connected up to the 360 and it's fine. Sure, it's in widescreen format and the models are a little long but the graphics are still amazing compared to what I'm used to with the PS2.

I might consider getting one when I'm a little richer.

Anyone seen that Table Tennis game? It is a brilliant game for $60AUD. :D

Grr, I'm really having problems with setting up XBox Live. The way I'm setting it up is connecting the ethernet cable to my laptop, and then the laptop is connected to my wireless cable modem. It keeps coming up with invalid IP address. :(
I may have to buy the wireless card thing for the 360 if it persists or maybe I'm doing something wrong. (reads manual)

duff i have a 360 and yeah u will have to get the wireless thing for ur 360 if you have a wireless modem. and hey wats ur gt mines Aly The Indian

Thanks hindustani for your help. I appreciate that.
When I purchase an XBox 360 wireless adapter, I'll let you know of my XBox Live details (since I havn't set it up yet).

k kool and hey have u had ne problems with ur 360 mines already frozen twice and has shown the red lights and its less than a month old

hindustani said:
k kool and hey have u had ne problems with ur 360 mines already frozen twice and has shown the red lights and its less than a month old
Mine hasn't had any problems, probably because Australia didn't get the first wave of XBox 360 consoles. No red lights, however an old XBox game Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory has frozen once. (using the backward compatibility patch - however that's expected)

This should help you out buddy: http://arstechnica.com/journals/thumbs.ars/2006/6/16/4353

Cheers.

o hey are u using sdtv because i want to no is there neway you can make it look better cause in widescreen cod looks pretty good but 2006 fifa world cup looks like crapnot sure about graw or ES4

hindustani said:
o hey are u using sdtv because i want to no is there neway you can make it look better cause in widescreen cod looks pretty good but 2006 fifa world cup looks like crapnot sure about graw or ES4
I'm using the Component HD-AV Cable which connects to my LCD TV. It looks perfect to be honest. If you had bought the core Xbox 360 version, you'll need to buy an additional XBox 360 Component HD-AV Cable.

Link: http://www.xbox.com/en-AU/hardware/x/xbox360componenthdcable/

For the surround sound, I use a toss-to-toss optical cable.
My games are Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter, Perfect Dark Zero and Splinter Cell: Chaos Theroy. I plan to get Splinter Cell: Double Agent and Rainbox Six: Las Vegas.

I would get an XBOX 360 if(or when) they get cricket games. Maybe for EA Cricket 2007.

Users who are viewing this thread