XBox 360 Chat

blackleopard92 said:
Good for u . :o

I generally wait till they make videos public.
Some or the other magazine generally ships all of them.
yeah but this will be first time live for me. Last year I did watch the 2 hour PS3 one.

blackleopard92 said:
go on! burn us ! :mad

Just joking, may your Xbox 360 experience be wonderful. :cheers
:happy Cheers!

gold639 said:
I presume you're gonna get BFME2 then? Or is the PC version good enough for you. :p
Man,they cut heaps of sh!t out of the BFME 2 Xbox 360 version.I've already got it,i don't need another one!

$35 for IGN membership ? I paid only $19.95 with 2 free magazines ( EGM and Maxim er... CGW now ) last year. It got renewed automatic at that price.

fanirama said:
$35 for IGN membership ? I paid only $19.95 with 2 free magazines ( EGM and Maxim er... CGW now ) last year. It got renewed automatic at that price.
As Siddarth has said, he lives in New Zealand, where they use the New Zealand Dollar as their currency. If he paid $35 for his membership, it would have been about $22 in United States Dollars, where you come from. $22 isn't too far off the $19 you claim to have paid. I think it works out. :onpc

SkateBoarder said:
As Siddarth has said, he lives in New Zealand, where they use the New Zealand Dollar as their currency. If he paid $35 for his membership, it would have been about $22 in United States Dollars, where you come from. $22 isn't too far off the $19 you claim to have paid. I think it works out. :onpc
Yup it was actually US$19.99 something and also the magazines but they don't deliver outside of the States.

That was a nice surprise. Came home today to see the XBox 360 in my bedroom, with the FIFA World Cup game. :)

It's going to be a good weekend. Exams are over, the weather is getting warmer and I have the XBox 360. :cool:

SkateBoarder said:
That was a nice surprise. Came home today to see the XBox 360 in my bedroom, with the FIFA World Cup game. :)

It's going to be a good weekend. Exams are over, the weather is getting warmer and I have the XBox 360. :cool:

I will!
If you pay my air tickets!:D

Although, I would rather like to open my XBox 360 with halo!! :D

blackleopard92 said:
I will!
If you pay my air tickets!:D

Although, I would rather like to open my XBox 360 with halo!! :D
Well I'm not much of a Halo fan mate. Don't like the genre.

Might consider getting the Xbox: 360 (even though I'm a Sony fan) or I might get a PSP considering that they are pretty cheap now.

IloveGilly said:
Might consider getting the Xbox: 360 (even though I'm a Sony fan) or I might get a PSP considering that they are pretty cheap now.

lol!
PSP and xbox 360 are two diff things mate.
And decison between these would be decided by mobility factor, and that only you can decide.

I know that, but does the Xbox 360 really seem worth it? That is why I said "might", no way I'm buying it now or in the new few weeks.

I'm just waiting to see if the 360 releases any other good games worth buying. If they are no good them I might just resort to the PSP.

IloveGilly said:
I know that, but does the Xbox 360 really seem worth it? That is why I said "might", no way I'm buying it now or in the new few weeks.

I'm just waiting to see if the 360 releases any other good games worth buying. If they are no good them I might just resort to the PSP.
Trust me mate, the XBox 360 is really worth it. :)

I'm being blown away by this system, I really am. On FIFA World Cup, I've beaten Scotland in a friendly and in a penalty shoot-out, North Korea in a friendly, Austria in a qualifier and also Poland in a qualifier, all as England. :cool:

Users who are viewing this thread