Your Best Re-Gen

Mine

McGrath.jpg

Bradman.jpg

Nah, They're all genuine re-gen players (apart from changing the names). I tried ArtMoney once but I cudn't figure out how to use it properly. Plus, by the time you're in 2050, you get some pretty good players if you play the game properly. Plus, if I really want a player to do well, everyone time he does poorly, "ctrl+alt+delete" and start the match again. Although, for the last two seasons with these guys I haven't done it but because their averages were already so high they just keep going!

Yes but if you think about it,the bigger picture, you aren't actually changing how good they are so you aren't making them better, just making their numbers better but if you stopped 'cheating' then they wouldn't be half as good as what they were,probaly.

ive got a regen called vic north scored 2 double hundreds on debut wen he was 18.
ps how do u do screenies

bradman is better than that... lol

mate you press PrntScrn button on your keyboard to take the shot of your screen and paste it in paint and save it and upload it here

One of my best regens....Unfortunately, gets selected for England all the time:mad but wins loads of games for them :p

Attachments

• ken-regen.JPG
    ken-regen.JPG
    61.6 KB · Views: 72
Thats an amazing spinner for England!!! Why has he got so little test wickets?

Thats an amazing spinner for England!!! Why has he got so little test wickets?

England have a pretty good Test squad with decent fast bowlers. So they get the job done most of the time. :)

Sri Lanka seems to get the best regens in the game....I always see a few bowlers (fast & spinners) from SL at the top of Test & ODI rankings.

Last edited:
I have these two very good bowlers too... England Pick them all the time..

Drake i didnt play him for first 2 seasons at all as i had Munday but England kept pikcing him and eventually i started to play him aswell

Drake.jpg

Follet.jpg

Awesome players there mate -- Hasan :)

here are a few regen screenies of SL that I took from Test & ODI rankings.

4tz7t55.jpg

627le13.jpg

53yp8jb.jpg

5xnzj47.jpg

54a4lz8.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread