Your Experiences in the Aeroplanes!!..

Leggie

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Anyone ever been on Austrian Airlines? I'm going on it in 2 weeks time because we got 4 tickets for £1500 which my dad thought was mega cheap so we decided to take them. The thing is, I've never known anyone to go on it and therefore don't know how it is....I'm going Via Vienna (Austria) to Mumbai, Starting from London Heathrow.

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
The best flight i've been on was Manchester to Chicago on the way to Orlando, It was 8 hor but I spent most of it with the cabin crew drinking cans of pepsi.

KBC

Panel of Selectors
I'm damn sure usy he is here watching..

BTW, has anyone ever heard good things of lufthansa?..

Cricketman

ICC Chairman
Yep, never had any problems ever with Lufthansa. Really high class plane. We always go on it.

KBC

Panel of Selectors
Most Lufthansa Flights take' stop's in frankfurt BTW if the flight were to travel to america from europe or from asia..

Delays aren't any problem either..:)..

ursonly11

International Coach
Well whtever the flight is when it takes off i just luv tht moment of ultimate pickup

Leggie

Chairman of Selectors
Most people don't. Ears tend to hurt.

Bilal91

International Coach
WOOHOO...

anyways takin a flight to PAK in a week or so...gna try that holding your nose thingy while comin down...goin up is fine but comin down...MAN IT HURTS

tried chewing a gum as well...eases the pain a bit but not by much

shravi

National Board President
Profile Flag
India
Putting both your bands between your knees and just gently rocking back and forth puts your mind off the pain (you feel it after you get off). I don't know how or why, but it does. Or you could just ask for ear plugs, which is what I usually do.

Users who are viewing this thread