Your Experiences in the Aeroplanes!!..

knigt rider

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
lol,when Neo95 was on flight the airhostess served him the breakfast it was so hot,so he was blowing air through his mouth and the destiny where the plane should land (hyderabad) arrived and the airhostess asked him to close the food tray.he was stunned then his mother told him
"ok,you can eat it afterwards keep it in the bag".

Last edited:

shravi

National Board President
Profile Flag
India
ermmm...won't you just look like a wierdo...lol...

You're on a plane... It really doesn't matter what you look like. Their job is to get their money and your job is to get there alive and well.

sohum

Executive member
Profile Flag
India
I once went on a plane to America. It was 6 hours non-stop. Didn't even get a break...
6 hours, eh? That's nothing. I'm taking a 15-hour-non-stop plane in about 24 hours.

sohummisra added 1 Minutes and 12 Seconds later...

All I can think of now is the movie Airplane! (known as Flying High in Australia). Best movie ever.
Continental finally installed a VOD system on their Newark-Mumbai flight. Which meant I watched 5 movies. That's enough movies for me to forget which movies I watched. That's a great feeling.

I'm planning to watch the Lord of the Rings trilogy on the way back. Will take up a good 11 hours and then I can take a 3-hour nap. :D

sohummisra added 1 Minutes and 18 Seconds later...

BTW, has anyone ever heard good things of lufthansa?..
Lufthansa is usually good. Although they have lost my luggage once, they make up for it with good, free Warsteiner Dunkel. :D

sohummisra added 0 Minutes and 50 Seconds later...

...the destiny where the plane should land (hyderabad) arrived...
Oh man, I need to get me one of those tickets to my destiny. :p

Leggie

Chairman of Selectors
2-3 Movies and just watch the scenary, As you get older, You also get a bit more sophisitcated and look at the beautiful scenary outside the plane ;)

sohum

Executive member
Profile Flag
India
2-3 Movies and just watch the scenary, As you get older, You also get a bit more sophisitcated and look at the beautiful scenary outside the plane ;)
..... There's no scenery up above the clouds... just... clouds.

I ended up watching the LOTR trilogy and then slept for about 8 hours. I hope my anti-jetlag calculations were correct.

Cricketman

ICC Chairman
I'm taking Jet air from Newark - Chennai nonstop next June. i've only heard good things about it so it should be great.

I might do the same this December as well :D

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
How is that feeling when you swoop into those clouds and see more clouds?, for the first time you go on a ride of the aeroplanes, did you ever thought of seeing the things like other planets, Cloud houses, Touching the moon, going into the outer - space, etc??; and saw more clouds as said before?:p

Share your experiences.:).:D.

I love flying, but the first turn just after the plane takes off, feels awfully like it's going to drop out of the sky!!

Leggie

Chairman of Selectors
..... There's no scenery up above the clouds... just... clouds.

I ended up watching the LOTR trilogy and then slept for about 8 hours. I hope my anti-jetlag calculations were correct.

LOTR Trilogy :cool:...

Weren't there any games? On Emirates there is this cool Retro Ping Pong game which had me entertained for at least 1hr.

Users who are viewing this thread