Your Favourite Individual Batting/Bowling Performance In 2007

Yeah don't blame yourself Hooper, NO ONE EVER REMEMBERS!

Such a shame. Best innings ever. He broke his toe towards the end so he just stood and delivered. I remember him hitting a one handed drive for six that game..
He hit 5 ODI centuries this year.

I still think his 66 ball century was better, was against a much better bowling attack. He destroyed the 2 opening bowlers (who both average under 25 in ODI's) and took Shaun Pollock for his worst ever figures in ODI cricket!

All of Collingwoods knocks down in Australia in the CBS finals. There was one other guy who played a good knock can't remember his name.

I saw Colly because if it wasn't for him we wouldnt have anything to be happy about, so at least he gave us some hope right?

another innings,
well 2 have got to be afridi's

his innings vs lanka of 70 odd not out was good but his demolition of south africa was just brilliant to watch and has got to be in the top 5 innings of 2007

Nah, Afridi's innings' definately wasn't one of the best this year. There have been plenty more that have been better.

Hayden's 181*
Hayden's 66 ball hundred
Gilly's World Cup Final Century of 149
Paul Collingwood's hundred against Australia in CBS Finals
Owais Shah's 107

Any of Ponting's ODI centuries this year were better as they were all vertually chanceless 100's.

All of Collingwoods knocks down in Australia in the CBS finals. There was one other guy who played a good knock can't remember his name.

I saw Colly because if it wasn't for him we wouldnt have anything to be happy about, so at least he gave us some hope right?
Joyce hit a hundred down there too, not that he's doing much now.

my latest was Bredon McCulim against bangladesh that quick 80 runs ( sorry for my spelling )

Yeah don't blame yourself Hooper, NO ONE EVER REMEMBERS!

Such a shame. Best innings ever. He broke his toe towards the end so he just stood and delivered. I remember him hitting a one handed drive for six that game..

I just watched that innings on cricmedia, what a performance. Just a pure show of strength, timing, power, glorious hitting, shot selection, the innings just had everything. That one handed six was brilliance aswell, what a shot. Matty Hayden really is one of the best batsmen in the odi game atm.

Nah, Afridi's innings' definately wasn't one of the best this year. There have been plenty more that have been better.

Hayden's 181*
Hayden's 66 ball hundred
Gilly's World Cup Final Century of 149
Paul Collingwood's hundred against Australia in CBS Finals
Owais Shah's 107

Any of Ponting's ODI centuries this year were better as they were all vertually chanceless 100's.
well they were my favourite innings of 2007 anyway,
if we're talking about best inniings then theres many more but im talking about personal favourite

half of those innings you mentioned i didnt see anyway
only ones i did see were haydens 181 and 66 ball 100,gilcrists 149 and owais shah's 107,

Last edited:
I cant forget Mal Loye sweeping fast bowlers. lol :p

Oh and my fav batting performance of 2008 so far has to be well, let me guess. ROY'S TON Andrew Symonds hitting 150+ for his 2nd test ton and highest test score.

Oh and my fav batting performance of 2008 so far has to be well, let me guess. ROY'S TON Andrew Symonds hitting 150+ for his 2nd test ton and highest test score.

Which one of his innings in 150 was your fav.

Users who are viewing this thread