Your Most Hated Cricketer.

Wow.

Lol.

I find it hilarious how people think "hate" is some huge word. I use to daily about loads of things - don't take it so seriously.

Indeed, I don't 'hate' Chris Gayle. I use the word lightly as a way to describe his attitude, but I'm sure as a bloke he is a cool guy. The word 'hate' in the truest sense is reserved for people like Nick Griffin.

I don't like VRV singh... He is an Idiot. He don't know how to respond. When he drops an easy catch, he wants no one to scold him but when he is bowling and if the fielder drops atmost difficult catch, he will scold him in public.... Thats what I Don't like in him.

And the second & third ones I hate is Ravindra Singh Bopara & Samit Patel.
They were born in India but they're now playing to England which I don't like. But I appreciate their cricket.

They are of Indian origin, but if they are born in England, they play for that country. Its not about your parents or predecessors, its about YOU!

IPL standard is comparable to other domestic leagues. Important thing is that all domestic leagues are well below International standards.

IPL standard is comparable to other domestic leagues. Important thing is that all domestic leagues are well below International standards.

Agreed on the bolded part.

But I disagree on the first part. Hate it or love it, IPL teams have the most talented domestic teams in the world, often having 5 world class players (4 great foreigners and 1 great Indian national player), whereas other leagues have at most 2 world class players.

Also Andre Nel is a douche bag, I just hate him.I hate Sreesanth and Harbhajan too. Specially Harbhjan Singh - he has like the worst personality in the world!

Last edited:
Agreed on the bolded part.

But I disagree on the first part. Hate it or love it, IPL teams have the most talented domestic teams in the world, often having 5 world class players (4 great foreigners and 1 great Indian national player), whereas other leagues have at most 2 world class players.

There are a lot of crap players in IPL too mate. VRV Singh, Napoleon Einstein to name a few.

This whole thread is a joke in my opinion. How can you develop a hatred for someone you don't know? It's not like any of you know these cricketers personally. Hating them because they aren't good enough or get injured is just rubbish. Hating them because they seem arrogant is rubbish - how do you know they aren't different on the field than they are off? No one in this thread has given any decent reason to hate any of the cricketers they hate, it's all bullshit.

Yeah I doubt anyone here actually hates any players they said. It's just easier than saying "Players who seem like people you'd dislike".

Yuvraj Singh.. He does lot of overacting both on and off the field
Yuvi, I love your cricket not ur acting

Also Andre Nel is a douche bag, I just hate him.I hate Sreesanth and Harbhajan too. Specially Harbhjan Singh - he has like the worst personality in the world!
I actually hate a lot of Indian players, they just show too much attitude on the field. Stick to the game guys! Don't just appear in advertisements and TV shows and show attitude on the field! We care about your cricketing skills, not showbiz value.

Appearing in ads and TV shows is their personal decision. If the BCCI doesnt have a problem with it, no one else SHOULD!

Appearing in ads and TV shows is their personal decision. If the BCCI doesnt have a problem with it, no one else SHOULD!
There's nothing wrong with people objecting to cricketers selling themselves.

Users who are viewing this thread