Most hated and loved cricketers

darn, there is a little words known as..

I, My, Me, Mine.

I love, My love, Me Love, :help

I know it's personal opinion, but you can't justfiy calling a good player crap. Unless you don't like players to be good at cricket.

Your opinions are welcomed but this thread is for naming your favourite and least favourite cricketers not bagging everyone elses opinion, mate.

I'm not bagging anybody's opinions, I'm curious as to why they dislike the players I quoted, because the initial reasons they provided were incredibly poor.

Last edited:
How is he dopey? I also fail to see how he is massively over-rated, just take a look at his record.

200 international wickets seem to disagree with your assessment of him being crap.

Because he's a much better bowler. I would've thought that was painfully obvious, even for one so biased as yourself.

As I said previously, 200 international wickets disagree with you.

He's not blocking Yuvraj's place, because he deserves to be in the Test side ahead of Yuvraj. Also, you're saying he isn't agile. Did you see the catch he took off Anil Kumble's bowling in the last Test match? Superb.

I can only assume you've never studied Fleming, or the Black Caps, indepth.

Haha, how about VRV Singh? Ajit Agarkar? Ishant Sharma?

Very debateable.

That is just plain wrong.

Glenn McGrath, Sir Richard Hadlee, Malcolm Marshall are all bowlers who could be considered superior to Wasim Akram. There is a few more too.

I agree with you, but it's not fact. Muttiah Muralitharan has a very good claim for that title.

There are atleast a dozen all-rounders in the history of the game who have been superior to Andrew Flintoff.

He is pretty good though. One of the best international batsmen South Africa have ever had.

How is Nel over-rated?

Dude everyone is entitled to there opinion. The thread is abt your fav and not fav players and posting like this will not change my mind. So chill out and have some beer mate :cheers.

Dude everyone is entitled to there opinion. The thread is abt your fav and not fav players and posting like this will not change my mind. So chill out and have some beer mate :cheers.

My previous post serves as a good reply to this.

i think right now akmal has to be in the top 5 most hated cricketers
drops catches and then secures his wicketkeeping with his batting

another person who's hated alot has got to be kallis

may break alot of records but i know he is one of the most hated cricketers

i dont know why though

Last edited:
Sreesanth (Worst bowler to come out of India in last 2 years)

He's like our second best pace bowler behind Zaheer, don't let his antics or bad days stray you from the fact that he is extremely talented. Oh and he's also the fastest bowler in India, and we need him in our attack as the out and out pace bowler.

Scion, may be you should give some though before saying something for once.

another person who's hated alot has got to be kallis

may break alot of records but i know he is one of the most hated cricketers

i dont know why though

Alot of people feel that he's very selfish when it comes to his batting.

Sreesanth (Worst bowler to come out of India in last 2 years)

He's like our second best pace bowler behind Zaheer, don't let his antics or bad days stray you from the fact that he is extremely talented. Oh and he's also the fastest bowler in India, and we need him in our attack as the out and out pace bowler.

Scion, may be you should give some though before saying something for once.

Apart from South Africa series, he has been getting hammered by everyone. Even Agarkar can do this kind of stuff and can bat and field better than Sree so why dont have him in place of Sreesanth.
What's with the aggression. Rather than making batsmen afraid he kicks them to play good cricket.

I think Darren Gough has to be most loveable English player ever.

Users who are viewing this thread