Brett Lee,
Mahendra Singh Dhoni,
Misbah-Ul-Haq,
Mohammad Yousuf,
Rohit Sharma,
Yasir Hameed,
Yuvraj Singh,

you hate Hafeez.. Mohammad Hafeez > Inzi, yousuf, and some others

at fieding... one of our finnest.. good player..

I don't get all this hatred towards Graeme Smith. I think he's fantastic.

agreed, :mad..

Last edited:
I Most like:
Imran Khan Niazi = !!The greatest captain.. ever
Brian Charles Lara = Legend.. King.. best batsman ever..
Wasim Akram = Best fast bowler ever...
Shane Keith Warne = Best spinner ever...
Andrew Flintoff = Best Allrounder ever..
Shoiab Akhtar = I follow him more then any other cricketer..
Mohammad Kaif = ....

I hate:
Faisal Iqbal = bla bla..
Shanthakumaran Sreesanth = acts like a lil kid..
Owais Alam Shah = ....
Irish team = ... annoying..

hah.. maybe because of his T20 comments... someone did'nt like..

Nope, not because of his T-20 Comments ;). He is a very dumb captain ( almost always takes very very silly decisions) and never leads his team from the front :rolleyes:. I dont like such people. :mad:mad

Bearing in mind I'm a pasionate West Australian, here's my most hated cricketers:

- Sean Tait (dopey, massively over rated, arrogant)
- Cameron White (huge ego, arrogant, stupendously over rated)
- Sreesanth
- Harbajhan Singh (arrogant mother)
- Brad Hodge
- Graham Smith
- Andre Nel (ugly s.o.a.b plus crap)
- Matt Hayden (sorry I can't stand his arrogance)
- Stuart MacGill (w.t.f is he doing in the test side over Brad Hogg?)

And my favourites:

- Chris Gayle
- Brad Hogg
- Kumar Sangakarra
- Adam Gilchrist
- Kevin Peiterson
- Brian Lara
- Michael Bevan
- Michael Clarke
- Adam Voges
- Lou Vincent
- Don't mind Sehwag. If he doesnt come to Oz after what he did last time I'll walk to India

Who's yours?

PLUS: I'd like to state here and now that Australia will SMASH India in the Test Series 4-0. I was right about the last ashes and the world cup and I'm definetely right about this.

why Graeme Smith?
he's a great captain not always on form with bat but he is a great captain that knows how to treat the players correctly

Last edited:
Most hated: Mohammad Sami

I have a good mind to shoot him.

Him and Sohail Tanvir, although I'm willing to give Tanvir another chance.

Mate if you see how Tait and Hayden constantly sledge the opposition and then play Mr Nice guy off the field. I like Lou Vincent and Pieterson because they give it back to them. And have done it and been successful. Did you hear what Vincent said about Hayden, and then got back to back hundreds agianst them. A Pieterson's record against Australia is very good. And why is it arrogance to claim Aus will whitewash India? Thats not arrogance. It's boldness.
Look at Hayden's record. Doesn't get much better then that. Dominates the opposition with ease and intimidates the opposition which has made the Australian team such a dominant force.

Hates :

RP Singh
VRV Singh

:p

To be honest, no specific players to hate. May be, Ponting comes close for the arrogance nature displayed through some speeches (about developing teams) he made before WC2007 as if, Australia is the only nation knowing cricket. But Ireland and Bangladesh gave him a great/nice reply proving him wrong. :p

1) Sachin Tendulkar ( for his brilliance. Keeps/will keep on rising everytime critics are made.)
2) Brian Lara ( Only player whom I liked equally to Tendulkar )
3) Steve Waugh ( for his brilliance, attitude, tactics, and importantly dominance was there but not arrogance which Ponting should learn as a normal human from Waugh :rolleyes: )
4) N.Astle ( for his braveness )
5) C.Hooper ( Hard worker )
6) J.Kallis ( As solid as rock )
7) Dravid ( Soft natured genius )
8) M.Bevan ( 'Never say die' attitude even in the last second )
9) G. Smith/S.Fleming ( Brave and best skippers )
10) C.Cairns ( I still remember him saying, " Cricket is my blood! " )

I don't get all this hatred towards Graeme Smith. I think he's fantastic.

He's a pompous, up himself git. He thinks, because he is captain he has the right to talk down to some of the legends of the South African game, Pollock and Kallis, aswell as others. He's known as an arrogant prat amongst cricketers, and is not the most popular of players on or off the pitch. Both Freddie and KP have mentioned this in their autobiographies, KP goes into more detail though. He may be an immensely talented batsman, and a pretty good captain, but he is just stupidly arrogant and up himself. Probably why you like him Matt. ;)

:eek: Oooooo :p

Nope, not because of his T-20 Comments ;). He is a very dumb captain ( almost always takes very very silly decisions) and never leads his team from the front :rolleyes:. I dont like such people. :mad:mad

He is new to the job.. think so
How do you know he never leads from front??

yeh Graeme smith made fun of Kp when he was new and now look. I'd take Pieterson over him any day of the week. I bet Kevinpietersen.com has more hits than Graeme Smith.com too :p

Hate
Irfan Pathan
Shanthakumaran Sreesanth
H.Gibbs
Harbhajan Singh
RP Singh
Irish Team

BOOM BOOM AFRIDI
Shoaib Akhtar
Sachin Tendulkar(legend)
Inzy(legend)
Imran Khan - Won us the World Cup in 1992
Kevin Pietersen
Sanath Jayasuriya(legend)
Sourav Ganguly - I thing he was a great captain for India

yeh Graeme smith made fun of Kp when he was new and now look. I'd take Pieterson over him any day of the week. I bet Kevinpietersen.com has more hits than Graeme Smith.com too :p

He also called Vaughan a pufter.

Hate
Irfan Pathan
Shanthakumaran Sreesanth
H.Gibbs
Harbhajan Singh
RP Singh
Irish Team

BOOM BOOM AFRIDI
Shoaib Akhtar
Sachin Tendulkar(legend)
Inzy(legend)
Imran Khan - because he Won us the World Cup in 1992
Kevin Pietersen
Sanath Jayasuriya(legend)
Sourav Ganguly - I thing he was a great captain for India

lol, not so true..

From the posts its clear Greame Smith and Sreesanth top the list of least fav players. Maybe they should be reading these.

Users who are viewing this thread