Your Most Hated Cricketer.

Stats mean very little. Watson is not a good player. He needs a surfboard, not a cricket bat.

Stats as good as that do. He's playing in arguably the strongest FC competitions in the world, and has tremendous stats. He is a very good all-round cricketer that's been incredibly unlucky with injuries.

Stats as good as that do. He's playing in arguably the strongest FC competitions in the world, and has tremendous stats. He is a very good all-round cricketer that's been incredibly unlucky with injuries.

I would be surprised if he had a batting average over 35 and a bowling average under 35 in the last 3 years. He's useless. Averaged like 28 with the bat last year.

In 2008/9 he played 5 games, made 289 runs at 38.42 and took 10 wickets at 17.40 in FC cricket. He's only played 2 Domestic List A games in Australia, but did average 90 in the series against Pakistan and 41 in the series against West Indies, with a bowling average of 19 in the West Indies. Don't get why you hate the guy so much.

Gayle's one to add to my list. His distaste for the purest and strongest form of the game and his gross unprofessionalism as captain puts me off him.

Okay Nel i can understand, but the rest??? Please....

brett lee sung that song and that just made me hate him
nobby clarke just comes across as a slippery little cocky ****er
gayle is a miserable whiny so and so who wants test crcket to be abolished:noway

Amazed I've not made a list before now:

Ricky Ponting- He's a twat. He's Australian, and he's the captain of the Australian's. Nuff said.
Yuvraj Singh- King of Twats.
Jason Gallian- Just a knob because of the stuff he did to KP at Notts when he was captain there, just a complete bell.
MS Dhoni- Used to like him, when he was entertaining, but now he's horrible to watch, incredibly boring and seemingly playing for his average.
Jacob Oram- Don't really know why, possibly his stupid hair.
Simon Katich- Hate watching him bat, so boring, horrible technique. He's Australian as well.

That'll do for now, may add to it.

There really aren't a lot of players I hate. I could make a long list of players whose stupid fanboys I hate.

However players I hate
Ian Bell.
Scott Styris.

dont know if this counts but Lalit Modi- capitalist pig who is ruining cricket

Users who are viewing this thread