Your Most Hated Cricketer.

For his poor off field behavior or the fact that he destroyed England or just personally dislike him or do you have another reason?

Warne's a funny one. I'd rate him as someone I 'love to hate'. He's a legend, but he's caused us so much grief on the field and wouldn't give us an inch of credit off it.

Oh yes he is. Same as Luke Wright. Both are crap journeymen yet get in the team.

Oh no he isn't. I'd love to see Watson put a string of performances together opening the batting in the shorter form and batting 6 in Tests for Australia. Then he would probably silence his critics.

He was advised years ago by doctors to give up bowling, it's only injuring him further, but he refused. I think, if he stopped bowling completely and focuses on batting he could make the Australian team as a pure batsmen.

Oh yes he is. Same as Luke Wright. Both are crap journeymen yet get in the team.

Have you seen Watson's domestic record? =/ He's miles better than Luke Wright will ever be. No comparison really, Watson's more than good enough for Test cricket, just can't stay fit for longer than a day.

I don't really care for records; i've seen Watson play and he's naff.

And to be on topic like, I hate all these England players for being bottlers.

My most hurted player is ajantha mendis really dont allow any person to hit him six.

Users who are viewing this thread