Your Player Cards

I've uploaded a Sydney Sixers team with a combination of some of the best creations in the community (Nezzo) and some of my own players (Abbott, Copeland, Henriques, Lee, Lumb, Maddinson, North, O'Keefe, Silk, Daniel Smith).

Updated stats and kits too - search for Casper as the username

Pakistan team updated. Click on the pictures to see the larger versions.

Things left to do: International Stats (will be updated after the ongoing series), side faces, individual kits

Last edited:
Israr you are an artist!! Have you done all the current teams now? Will you be doing any legends teams like invincible s, windies 80s etc?

Israri, great work thus far. That team would be even more awesome with a few legends. Akram, Akhtar, Waqar, Inzaman, Mohammed Yousef and maybe even Mohammid Amir given he was an exciting prospect.

*I'm not acquainted with doing anything more than saying these names, so apologies for the spelling.

Israr you are an artist!! Have you done all the current teams now? Will you be doing any legends teams like invincible s, windies 80s etc?

And no. I need to continue making faces for india and bangladesh. I will not be making the new zealand team as umosay did an incredible job on that team. Also will not be making the windies, sri lanka and Zimbabwe team because it is just too much work and not enough demand for these teams.

I will keep making small updates and stats on them periodically, including new umcoming players

Once i finish those two teams i will be making the aussie team under steve waugh. This is the only classic team i plan to make right now.

----------

Israri, great work thus far. That team would be even more awesome with a few legends. Akram, Akhtar, Waqar, Inzaman, Mohammed Yousef and maybe even Mohammid Amir given he was an exciting prospect.

*I'm not acquainted with doing anything more than saying these names, so apologies for the spelling.

Would love to do that, but i would rather to have them as a different team as "pakistan classic XI" since putting them in this team would mean i have to kick out a few current players.

This by no way means i will be doing a classic pakistan team although i am tempted now as they are easier to maintain because of "constant stats".

And no. I need to continue making faces for india and bangladesh. I will not be making the new zealand team as umosay did an incredible job on that team.

To be fair, I think both Raj, Deepu (and probably someone else I am missing) have done a very good job for the Indian faces. But as they say, more the merrier :)

To be fair, I think both Raj, Deepu (and probably someone else I am missing) have done a very good job for the Indian faces. But as they say, more the merrier :)

Lol you misundertand me. i am Not denying that. Most of deep's (and sahil i believe) creation for the indian team is certainly better than mine. And raj has done an incredible job too making all the international teams already. It is simply because i have already started the indian and bd team, i would like to finish them before moving on. :)

Last edited:
Lol you misundertand me. i am Not denying that. Most of deep's (and sahil i believe) creation for the indian team is certainly better than mine. And raj has done an incredible job too making all the international teams already. It is simply because i have already started the indian and bd team, i would like to finish them before moving on. :)

Naah. I repeat it the hundredth time now (literally :p ), all those players in my team are creations of deep/raj. Just tweaked them all. And due to a certain bug that existed in CA Beta at one point of time, the players are being shown as mine.
I myself am pretty thankful to deep and raj for creating those awesome players so I could compile them to make a team. Looking fwd to your creations too, mate. Hope you give us some great models that'd force me to put some of your players into my team. :)

Asad Shafiq skin color is a lot darker then that one but very good. YK looks great

Corrected. Problem was the reference pic i was using.

4396.jpg

----------

So.....

Ummmm.....

Anyone wants to help out with putting in stats for my created players? :p

Users who are viewing this thread