Your Player Cards

attributes isn't available at the moment (i think ross had hinted they will be in the next CA update when that is)

but stats should be available. if they are not, maybe you should check you have the most recent one.

attributes isn't available at the moment (i think ross had hinted they will be in the next CA update when that is)

but stats should be available. if they are not, maybe you should check you have the most recent one.

Sorry just realised that I have stats

Any chance someone could create a thread and put all the squad/players pics up instead of trawling through page after page of posts. I can't get academy on my pc due to norton av so it would be much appreciated

hxlpc076p

4kfj4fdlz

heres Ab and Chanderpaul

----------

4kfj4fdlz

AB looks perfect but make chanderpaul's mustache fainter and make his face chubbier.

Any chance someone could create a thread and put all the squad/players pics up instead of trawling through page after page of posts. I can't get academy on my pc due to norton av so it would be much appreciated

You can also just look them through CA itself. Thats what I do most of the time

You can also just look them through CA itself. Thats what I do most of the time

I can't get CA at the moment my pc wont allow the download!

I can't get CA at the moment my pc wont allow the download!

There are over 4000 players in the server. No one will go through the trouble to post them all.

Best is to find out a way to disable norton. if you cant find any option to disable it, try to add exception for dbc14. if you dont know how to do that, then uninstall it...download and install BCA and reinstall norton.

I had the problem of not being able to get online, added CA to exception in the Windows firewall, and it was fine.

I have Norton and it was never the problem, problem was windows firewall. try that

Blockerdave....i will wait for the next CA update and see how things work after that. If stats still needs to be manually implemented i will give u my password for CA and you can help out. I have been done with the SA stats for a while now so that is not needed anymore. But still need to finish pak,aus,england stats

Just in case anyone missed it as the thread moves so fast, I wouldn't worry about entering Stats until after the next Academy update.

Users who are viewing this thread