Your Player Cards

I know this isn't a poll, but option 2 seem to be convenient and unlikely at the same time, especially when someone like Ross is the CEO of BA. I don't expect him to go for a back door stuff, but rather come into terms with Crickinfo officially. I remember seeing Crickinfo credited for stats in BLC 05, but that had CWC licence too, so I'm a bit confused about the way it goes. :(

BTW he(Ross) seems to have done whatever he intended to, let's see it unfold...;)

wasn't happy with my previous attempt to create cook....

you can have a look at the previous one here...4th one from the left.

here is my new attempt....

zoj4.png

for 2005 Ashes Squad, Ashley Giles and Stephen Harmison

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• giles_ashley_32.png
    giles_ashley_32.png
    53.5 KB · Views: 212
  • harmison_stephen_24.png
    harmison_stephen_24.png
    54.9 KB · Views: 211
for 2005 Ashes Squad, Ashley Giles and Stephen Harmison

attachment.php

attachment.php

I like the faces but why are the guernseys beige? If you are trying to make creams then that should only be for the Aussies.

England's though, to quote Kerry O'Keefe, makes me want to ask when they're adding the second coat of paint.

first go at Jimmy Anderson. Not perfect, but I really didn't like the other ones I saw online. if interested in my creations my username in CA is dmconnors, not blockerdave :)

attachment.php

Attachments

• anderson_james_31.png
    anderson_james_31.png
    51.8 KB · Views: 301
first go at Jimmy Anderson. Not perfect, but I really didn't like the other ones I saw online. if interested in my creations my username in CA is dmconnors, not blockerdave :)

attachment.php
better than most anderson cards.a player card should have distinct features (some resemblance)even if not perfect(as in motion minute details won be picked up)the main point being while in game you can look at the player and know who it is.most of the players created( if you take out the name given)you can't say who it is on the field.
I CANNOT CRITISIZE any one because i've tried it and it is incredibly difficult to even come close to make the card resemble the player.i don't understand how the guys are able to do it if they have no experience with this kind of editing or artistry behind them.hatts off.
most realistic players imo are
1.morne mokel,jadeja,rohit sharma
2.sehwag
gambhir,(quite a few from india),trott ,devillers shoaib malik and some more.

Last edited:
I find i'm very hit and miss, get some players pretty good and others nothing like.

very happy with my gareth batty. happy with my Anderson, mccague, giles. harmison ok.

but my haggard, broad are really bad! haven't even shared my broad yet until I can get better!

main thing is just to try - the editor is easy to use just keep trying stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread