Your Player Cards

Well I for one cant wait to set up an England - West Indies series from around 1983 or 84.....love those fabulous bowlers from around that era

Probably says a lot about England's recent performances but yeah me too - playing the classic stuff is one of the things I am looking forward too almost as much as career mode

edited an existing Bob Woolmer for the England 1982 rebel side. Not perfect but moving in the right direction i think...

attachment.php

Attachments

• woolmer_robert_24.png
    woolmer_robert_24.png
    57.9 KB · Views: 290
Have to agree with Dutch and Israr. That is a great Jimmy Anderson.

Dave are all your teams all up to date?

Thanks!

well they are done to match the on-disc roster because i wasn't sure what would happen if people did the "team link" thing if they weren't. but the on-disc rosters aren't particularly up to date (SRT and Swann retiring etc.)

But every player in all my teams are linked and have attributes and skills done as consistently as possible. and for the teams where I have done older/obscure players, if they don't have on-disc links then I have put in all stats too (except for Arosa Sri Lanka which I still need to do)

Great work block definitely goin to be using your squads where I can, and with a few tweaks that Dave Houghton could be turned into the best robin smith on the CA!! I have a player in my Durban team I think his name is didier kerslyke that's pretty close to him too, (by accident)he was my favourite player growin up but the one in CA isn't great, and I'm terrible at recreating likenesses!!

Did a little bit more creating today, getting closer to my limit of who I can decently recreate from 90s-00s Aussie cricket, going to start linking and rounding up some squads within the next few days :)

Q3zh3xU.png

q834Fd2.png

n20MJWN.png

3YNQmrA.png

O6w4Vj2.png

Working on IPL Teams.. hope, i could complete before the game release..

Here are some random players

# Ross Taylor

rosstaylorn_by_prav33nb-d74i9rq.jpg

# Brett Lee

brettlee_by_prav33nb-d74iauk.jpg

DBC UserName : prav33nb

Henry Olonga, All Time Zimbabwe. No player to do on-disc link, but does have all attributes and stats

attachment.php

Attachments

• olonga_henry_29.png
    olonga_henry_29.png
    52.6 KB · Views: 230
More All Time Zimbabwe, had a go at Heath Streak. Pretty happy but could be better and open to suggestions to improve. Particularly interested in what @SpitfiresKent thinks of my various AT Zim players.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• streak_heath_28.png
    streak_heath_28.png
    55.3 KB · Views: 224
  • streak.png
    streak.png
    61.3 KB · Views: 226
last AT Zim for now... will do some more but for now I have uploaded the team with details in the linked team thread. Grant Flower - no on disc link but with stats and attributes etc.

attachment.php

Attachments

• flower_grant_30.png
    flower_grant_30.png
    51.4 KB · Views: 222
Did a little bit more creating today, getting closer to my limit of who I can decently recreate from 90s-00s Aussie cricket, going to start linking and rounding up some squads within the next few days :)

3YNQmrA.png

Well done with this Langer!

Geoff Humpage. Yes, "The" Geoff Humpage. Bafflingly no on-disc player to link to, but full attributes, stats and skills. You can now play as Geoff Humpage. Just imagine... that piercing eye glinting in the sun and thick beard wafting in the wind, a quick flash of the stirring blade and an inside edge to fine leg for a an easy two. The scoreboard ticks over to 7, and you've set a new highest test score. Geoff Humpage!

attachment.php

Attachments

• humpage_geoff_28.png
    humpage_geoff_28.png
    50.3 KB · Views: 197
Particularly interested in what @SpitfiresKent thinks of my various AT Zim players.

I would just like to make it clear that although I am a fan of the Zimbabwe cricket team I don't know a lot about the 'older' players. I do however have good knowledge of the current players though.

Your Heath Streak is very good btw.

Had a go at the O'Brien Brothers from Ireland. Not entirely happy with either, so very open to suggestions on how to improve them.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• o'brien_kevin_29.png
    o'brien_kevin_29.png
    54.8 KB · Views: 357
  • o'brien_niall_32.png
    o'brien_niall_32.png
    55.5 KB · Views: 359
So looks like ratings are back, goes without saying that we should rate all our stuff up, and rate down the trash. If snowy's Aussie state and BBL teams aren't on top within a few days I'm throwing it in! :p

Real happy with this one - Bill Athey, for England Rebel XI 1990.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• athey.png
    athey.png
    44 KB · Views: 140
  • athey_bill_33.png
    athey_bill_33.png
    54.3 KB · Views: 138

Users who are viewing this thread