Your Player Cards

Had a go at the O'Brien Brothers from Ireland. Not entirely happy with either, so very open to suggestions on how to improve them.

attachment.php

attachment.php

For KOB, there should be some jowl, more redness in the face, nostril width should be lower (bit too wide now) nose tip height should be higher so that you can see the septum, chin should be longer as the face looks too squarish....thats all i can see from looking at pics of obrien. And make the hair color bolder :p

Oh yes, forhead width (cranium) should be smaller too.

Saw that the 6 old Aussie guys I made for the bodyline series are online but not in the Australian 1930s team I saw online. No offence to whoever made that side, but I think the 6 faces I made (ArtieFufkin) are better.

The guy who made that side has made lots of sides though (forgot the name) whilst I made 6 players with a lot of time and detail so they're understandably a little more accurate.

I'd love to see them in there and used!

Saw that the 6 old Aussie guys I made for the bodyline series are online but not in the Australian 1930s team I saw online. No offence to whoever made that side, but I think the 6 faces I made (ArtieFufkin) are better.

The guy who made that side has made lots of sides though (forgot the name) whilst I made 6 players with a lot of time and detail so they're understandably a little more accurate.

I'd love to see them in there and used!

They're definitely used in my Aus 30s team - username mrdconnors

Blocker.. Do you have 2 user names??... I've noticed there is dmconnors & mrdconnors

They're definitely used in my Aus 30s team - username mrdconnors

Ahh, if that's the case then thanks! Since the votes have just been reset I don't think these teams have had many votes yet.

ps: I'm not saying that the other ones I saw were bad, I just think they were a bit generic, as you would expect when done by someone who has made 100s.

Here is my Craig Simmons.

EDIT: Sorry about the small picture. Just click it to enlarge

EDIT EDIT: Don't worry, linking problem solved. And his skin was a tone too dark in this photo, so changed that.

craig simmons in game.JPG

Last edited:
I've entered the fray. Just done my first player...none other than Alastair Cook. I haven't finished his stats off, but if anyone thinks it's good enough then feel free to finish it off. Not sure how to post a photo of it on here, but my username is below to check it out.

Username: kasabian21

Last edited:
Just done my first player...none other than Alastair Cook.

Yeah not too bad, for me its the best Cook on the server so far.

As for the stats you don't need to fill them in yourself, just link Cook to the on-disc player.

Yeah not too bad, for me its the best Cook on the server so far.

As for the stats you don't need to fill them in yourself, just link Cook to the on-disc player.

Cheers! Gonna have a tinker with it to see if I can improve it.

That's the best Bell I've seen, can you put your Cook up on here?

Users who are viewing this thread