Your Player Cards

Just looked at my Cook after a nights sleep and not happy with him at all. I'll post a pic shortly, but i'll be making changes for sure.

----------

Cheers! New to all this so what is linking and how do i do it?!

in the player menu, there's an option to do player linking, which means you overwrite the on-disc player (which if you haven't downloaded any other players will be a generic player with a name with I.B. for initials) and overwrite him with the details of your player - you can choose what you want to overwrite. typically you'd overwrite everything except stats, so then you have a "real" ian bell, with his correct stats, and don't have to type in all his stats

in the player menu, there's an option to do player linking, which means you overwrite the on-disc player (which if you haven't downloaded any other players will be a generic player with a name with I.B. for initials) and overwrite him with the details of your player - you can choose what you want to overwrite. typically you'd overwrite everything except stats, so then you have a "real" ian bell, with his correct stats, and don't have to type in all his stats

I'll do that now. I'll post my Cook shortly, but wont link that yet as it needs editing.

Just looked at my Cook after a nights sleep and not happy with him at all. I'll post a pic shortly, but i'll be making changes for sure.!

Hahahaha...story of my life. Half the crap i put on the academy, i do not like them the next time i start up the academy. I think to myself, what made me upload this pos?

Hahahaha...story of my life. Half the crap i put on the academy, i do not like them the next time i start up the academy. I think to myself, what made me upload this pos?

Haha, i know what you mean! Just edited Cook and it's miles better (in my opinion), the one before was ok but not good enough! I've attached the pic, but it's best to view him in CA as it looks much better.

Attachments

• cook_alastair_29.png
    cook_alastair_29.png
    51.7 KB · Views: 82
^ Would need thicker eyebrows and maybe ease up a little on the cheekbones.

^ Would need thicker eyebrows and maybe ease up a little on the cheekbones.

Thicker eyebrows added, but cheekbone 'stats' are all at zero. Maybe the jaw is too big?

Edit: Bell has been linked to the player with the initials I.B. in the England current-gen team. I will do Cook now as I'm happy with it.

Last edited:
Kasabian I reckon the jaw is spot on, maybe if anything just widen his face at around nose/mouth level!! It's pretty bloody good though, much better than the one I have in my england legends team!!

Kasabian I reckon the jaw is spot on, maybe if anything just widen his face at around nose/mouth level!! It's pretty bloody good though, much better than the one I have in my england legends team!!

Cheers! I'll see what i can do. I was just thinking I hope no-one starts nicking my creations! That'd **** me right off!

Some people will probably use your players in their teams bud but you should still should be credited if they do!

A quick Joe Root done. Not too bad, will edit later.

Attachments

• root_joe_23.png
    root_joe_23.png
    49.1 KB · Views: 70
I reckon you've got the hang of it now mate!!

Haha thanks! I'm still not happy with my Cook, but it'll do. When I say a 'quick' Joe Root, I do mean 45 minutes+ :D

Hi mate, very good effort on both Cook and Joe Root. I have edited your Cook and uploaded it in the server. You can check it out. My dbc id is prav33nb.

Users who are viewing this thread