Your Player Cards

Your Clarke is very good kasabian.

Jimmy done - again, looks much better in CA.

Very nice job. I've only had a go at myself so far.

----------

How long did your Jimmy Anderson take to do Kasabian? I would imagine he was quite hard to create. Excellent likeness though. Have you created most of the England side?
Perhaps you could create Piers Morgan so that when we bowl in the nets we can knock his block off!

Last edited:
Very nice job. I've only had a go at myself so far.

----------

How long did your Jimmy Anderson take to do Kasabian? I would imagine he was quite hard to create. Excellent likeness though. Have you created most of the England side?
Perhaps you could create Piers Morgan so that when we bowl in the nets we can knock his block off!

Thanks. It took about an hour and a half - two hours. Ive only had CA since monday afternoon, so i've only done Jimmy, Cook, Bell, Root, Broad (which is rubbish) and Clarke so far. As for Piers Morgan, I could try I suppose!

First attempt at Robin Smith - again, view in CA as it does look better. Will have a play about with it later.

Attachments

• smith_robin_24.png
    smith_robin_24.png
    52.6 KB · Views: 45
May or may not be the best place for it but what are people thinking of the rankings and votes so far? Is it working? What might we change?

You effectively have that by voting low, it has the same effect.

sorry if you haven't been reading the improvement threads you might not have got it was a (not very funny) joke...

the only problem i have with the ratings, is it seems more or less as soon as you upload something it is "rising". not sure what the algorithm is there or if it's a function of relatively low activity (relative to when the game is released, that is)? otherwise, since re-set it seems much better.

don't know if it would be possible to remove voting rights from some people? @SpitfiresKent for example, I'm not sure he can be trusted.

sorry if you haven't been reading the improvement threads you might not have got it was a (not very funny) joke...

the only problem i have with the ratings, is it seems more or less as soon as you upload something it is "rising". not sure what the algorithm is there or if it's a function of relatively low activity (relative to when the game is released, that is)? otherwise, since re-set it seems much better.

don't know if it would be possible to remove voting rights from some people? @SpitfiresKent for example, I'm not sure he can be trusted.

I do read every post that's in my list of subscribed threads, which is pretty much all of the DB ones except the lists of teams and the like, sorry I missed or can't remember reading them.

I will look into the rising algorithm, if it's server side then we can do something pretty easily.

I do read every post that's in my list of subscribed threads, which is pretty much all of the DB ones except the lists of teams and the like, sorry I missed or can't remember reading them.

I will look into the rising algorithm, if it's server side then we can do something pretty easily.

it's not a DB thread it's the Planet Cricket Improvements thread. you didn't miss anything! it seems to me the algorithm is maybe overly weighted towards newness, and not enough towards "attention".

i did a Basil D'Oliveira, you'd probably do a better one. another worcestershire legend to try!

near neighbour, so maybe a jack russell would be worth a pop - not overly keen on the one on the server

----------

As a Worcester fan I had to do Graeme Hick.

hicks jaw isn't so sharp, probably in CA terms you need a higher (or lower) massater...? otherwise very good again though

Users who are viewing this thread