Your Player Cards

i did a Basil D'Oliveira, you'd probably do a better one. another worcestershire legend to try!

near neighbour, so maybe a jack russell would be worth a pop - not overly keen on the one on the server

----------

hicks jaw isn't so sharp, probably in CA terms you need a higher (or lower) massater...? otherwise very good again though

Made a few edits, but you can't really see them in a snapshot.

That's the first of my Worcester 90's team done!

First attempt at Robin Smith - again, view in CA as it does look better. Will have a play about with it later.

That's the best I've seen, great job!!

----------

And the Hick is very good too!!

Mitchell Johnson - much harder than I thought it would be!

Attachments

• johnson_mitchell_24.png
    johnson_mitchell_24.png
    53.5 KB · Views: 108
Mitchell Johnson - much harder than I thought it would be!

One of the better looking Johnson's. There's something about the lips looking a bit thin or that area looking not quite right (perhaps the lips aren't wide enough?) and the moe doesn't seem to be thick enough?

Good effort though. :thumbs

You guys have all done amazing jobs:thumbs just a little confused when I buy the game how i get hold of hold these players :)

You've all done an amazing job just a little confused how i get all these players once ive got the game:yes:yes

@kasabian, had a look at your created players on the CA have to say there's some excellent ones there, can you link them as they download as free agents and are you goin to do the stats/skills?

----------

You've all done an amazing job just a little confused how i get all these players once ive got the game:yes:yes

You can download from the CA server once you have the game, there will also be a "get best" option if you don't want to troll through all the creations. It will remain to be seen if the "get best" actually gives you the best though, although you can rate the teams yourself.

@kasabian, had a look at your created players on the CA have to say there's some excellent ones there, can you link them as they download as free agents and are you goin to do the stats/skills?

----------

You can download from the CA server once you have the game, there will also be a "get best" option if you don't want to troll through all the creations. It will remain to be seen if the "get best" actually gives you the best though, although you can rate the teams yourself.

Thanks! I will link the ones I've done today at some point.

Does anyone have any requests? I'm going to do Jack Russell shortly as requested a page or so back, but feel free to list any you want doing and I'll see what I can conjure up.

Does anyone have any requests? I'm going to do Jack Russell shortly as requested a page or so back, but feel free to list any you want doing and I'll see what I can conjure up.

I put your robin smith in my England all time eleven also I skilled and did his stats! If you wanna have a look through my four "legends" teams and edit the appearances I have no problem with that. For some reason three if them have been censored which I don't understand cos there's nowt rude about their names!

Come to think about it 2 more of my teams have been censored!! Chittagong fire(is that rude) and Kandy Kings Knights( other that the Krustys Komeback Klassic (KKK) I don't see what's wrong with that either!)

Hey mate, I'd love to see you have a go at McGrath and Warne. All-time top wicket takers for Australia and probably the best bowling partnership ever in the game.

I also think no-one has come remotely close to getting Steyn right either - if I can suggest a third :)

Ta.

Users who are viewing this thread