Your Player Cards

Jimmy done - again, looks much better in CA.

Attachments

• anderson_james_31.png
    anderson_james_31.png
    54.6 KB · Views: 105
Seeing your Eng/Aus players so far, I am really interested to see how your version of Sachin would look like, if you ever feel like making him. I know there are hundred's of him already but he has been a tough cookie to crack so far. We have a great 16 year old from Prav33n I think, but not a great contemporary one.

Seeing your Eng/Aus players so far, I am really interested to see how your version of Sachin would look like, if you ever feel like making him. I know there are hundred's of him already but he has been a tough cookie to crack so far. We have a great 16 year old from Prav33n I think, but not a great contemporary one.

I looked at some Sachins earlier and there seemed to be quite a few good ones, but I can certainly give it a bash!

No one seems to have nailed Warne and McGrath. There is a decent Gilchrist on there but he has a hat on - the rest look like caricatures.

Your players look very good Kasabian. Keep it up!

Kasabian, if you can find it in your artistically gifted heart to make a decent robin smith it'll be much appreciated!!

Seems like israr, BD, snowy etc have some competition!!! There's a new guy in town!!!!

No one seems to have nailed Warne and McGrath. There is a decent Gilchrist on there but he has a hat on - the rest look like caricatures.

Your players look very good Kasabian. Keep it up!

Thanks!

As for Warne and McGrath - I can give them a go!

----------

Kasabian, if you can find it in your artistically gifted heart to make a decent robin smith it'll be much appreciated!!

With or without mullet?!

Thanks!

As for Warne and McGrath - I can give them a go!

----------

With or without mullet?!

Without please!! Only one bloke pulled the mullet off IMO and that was John Daly!!

Without please!! Only one bloke pulled the mullet off IMO and that was John Daly!!

I'll see what I can do this evening - no promises though! I attempted Stuart Broad and it's awful!!! But I'll give Smith a bash. Then maybe Sachin. Anyone else?

NO YOU DID NOT!

Blockerdave, you are gonna let this one go?

i have been crying ALL DAY. i was gonna set fonz at him... but now i can't. it was the "by far" that hurt.

----------

I'll see what I can do this evening - no promises though! I attempted Stuart Broad and it's awful!!! But I'll give Smith a bash. Then maybe Sachin. Anyone else?

Broad is seriously hard. I couldn't even get close.

Any older-era players you wanna have a go at (from the historic or all time teams, would be awesome, as these are seriously under-represented on the server!)

----------

That Clarke is outstanding.

Users who are viewing this thread