Your Player Cards

Tweaked Straussy again. I love the new player card poses. Except now Strauss looks like he has an undersized body.

Will check into this and see what's up - it will only be for the poses.

There is definitely something up with the player bodies in the poses - will fix on Monday and make a small non-required patch for those who want it fixed before the next full Cricket Academy Update.

Is the next update coming next week? Or will there be a two week gap again?

Is the next update coming next week? Or will there be a two week gap again?

Depends on how smooth this Update goes, looks good so far.

There will be at least one more update prior to the release of the game.

Dont mean to get anyones hopes up, but I do believe Ross has given a big clue here on the release of the game "One more update before the release of the game" and updates have been released 1 - 2 week intervals...

Getting warmer thete Ross? As soon as Chief fesses up, I expect major moves from Big Ant, eg screenshots, trailers, Title announcement... Repease date announcement... Something, capitalize on your opponents moves....check mate!

Tho like all other cricket Lovers I too will probably buy both games, but really looking forward more to BA release:spy

Like movies, no one wants to release on the same weekend if possible, there's a lot of water to go under this bridge.

I do feel for long suffering fans however at this point it's all about market penetration and perhaps first mover advantage.

I will press the button when I believe the time is right in the market and when I think the market is most ready.

Last edited:
Like movies, no one wants to release on the same weekend if possible, there's a lot of water to go under this bridge.

I do feel for long suffering fans however at this point it's all about market penetration for us now and perhaps first mover advantage.

I will press the button when I believe the time is right in the market and when I think the market is most ready.

Excitement is building, tho I must say your a master tactition :) you and Your team have done a brilliant Job thus far

Last edited:

best news of the day after the day started off pretty badly with the rumored delay of ashes becoming true :D

Ross's comments means that we are nearing the release window. I would expect rather hope that few screenshots and a trailers should be around the corner.

A WIP Kevin Pietersen...Couldn't find a decent one on the server...neither could i find the right facial hair...

pietersenkevin32.png

I do feel for long suffering fans however at this point it's all about market penetration and perhaps first mover advantage.

Go ahead Ross, you have the green signal from my end :thumbs I am all set and will probably buy 3 copies :cheers

Il take an early guess. It would include attributes and skills for players? But how about including commentary files and music?

Atleast in the sense, I guess he counted next week too. So next friday would be the last update, i suppose.

Il take an early guess. It would include attributes and skills for players? But how about including commentary files and music?
I don't think. I always thought that the skills, attributes , field editing options will be revealed only when the full game is out, or when the game in announced.
I seriously think we're heading for a release either in first week of july or last week of june!!
And if the game comes out that early, good for me!! :D

Extra copy hmm. Should I PM you my address then ;)

I suppose he could give it to person who wouldn't buy it otherwise or not interested in cricket games. You would buy anyway wouldn't you?

----------

Your Avatar :lol

My next one is dedicated to you Ross.:thumbs

Users who are viewing this thread