Your Player Cards

Alright then, a WIP of Ross Taylor...I hope I got the skin color correct...

taylorross29.png

Last edited:
^^ Thanks bro...I updated the picture just a little bit right now. I will do some small touch up and upload it on the server for you to give the finishing touch.

Done with Taylor and uploaded to server...And also had a go at my all time favorite Steve Waugh...really hard to make given the low quality pictures available on google.

taylorross29.png

waughstever34.png

That is the best Ross Taylor yet... that's getting really close. Umosay needs to do a pass over that version. Nice work.

i have edited a few players and re shared them i think tilakratne dilshan particularly looks very similar to his realself. Check them out and if u download do like them so it gets popular and other users can download that too. Would like to thank the orignal uploader for thier work.

Attachments

• gayle_chris _22.png
    gayle_chris _22.png
    60.5 KB · Views: 69
  • dilshan_tilakaratne_22.png
    dilshan_tilakaratne_22.png
    54.5 KB · Views: 58
  • singh_harbhajan _32.png
    singh_harbhajan _32.png
    52.5 KB · Views: 50
  • kumar_praveen_26.png
    kumar_praveen_26.png
    54.1 KB · Views: 49
Shahid Afridi

afridishahid33.png

----------

i have edited a few players and re shared them i think tilakratne dilshan particularly looks very similar to his realself. Check them out and if u download do like them so it gets popular and other users can download that too. Would like to thank the orignal uploader for thier work.

hi, good work. Just a few things seem overdone from the first look...

gayle's forehead seems too long
dilshan's forhead seems to be overdone with the wrinkles and frown lines..also if you can make the face appear less long by changing masseter height that would be great
harbhajan's face look too round due to his wide forehead. Make his forhead narrower by decreasing the width.
praveen's chin looks too long. But this one looks the best out of them.

Last edited:
...insanely good Afridi.

Users who are viewing this thread