Your Player Cards

So rowdy for the full game, I haven't been able to try CA, cos im on mac :/ Just CA alone on console could keep me entertained for days.

today i created eion morgan and make some changes to cameron white;; suggest a hair for cameron whitemorgan_eion_24.png

white_cameron_29.png

white_cameron_30.png

Last edited:
So umosay has created Newzealand and updated the southafrica squad. I have done the south africa and in process of finishing pakistan, deep i believe has done indian squad although i saw a lot of retired players in his team. Someone apparenly did Zimbabwe But who is doing australia, england, west indies, bangladesh, sri lanka? I know there are teams out there in the server but they are not as good as they should be quality wise. Can someone here do those please? These might not be your teams but if you do it now we can have some quality team before the game releases. Once the game releases and goes public that server will get full with the shyttiest of creations :P and would be hard to maintain even with rep systems. We all know C07 forum's current state. No one knows anymore which patch and faces and roasters to download :rolleyes

Someone apparenly did Zimbabwe

That someone would be me. i'm still yet to finish the team, I have 4 players left to create and then I need to go back over some of them due to the updates and then I need to fill in the career stats.

^^ Appreciate the work bro. Not many would want to create players for a minnow team. i might start on Bangladesh once I finish with Pakistan.

In light of the name of the game being announced, someone needs to make a Nick Cage STAT

...I'm look at YOU Umosay...

Last edited:
I'm currently doing the County sides. In the process will fill the England/England Lions sides. Of course some may need improvement, but I'll have bases done.

I also thought about doing Afghanistan/Namibia, dunno why I picked those 2 but I've made a start on them.

Users who are viewing this thread