Your Player Cards

Like movies, no one wants to release on the same weekend if possible, there's a lot of water to go under this bridge.

I do feel for long suffering fans however at this point it's all about market penetration and perhaps first mover advantage.

I will press the button when I believe the time is right in the market and when I think the market is most ready.

So that means two things to me:

1) The game is ready and has been approved (or has been submitted since long and is about to be approved at any time).
2) If AC13 doesn't release their game on 21 June, BigAnt will release their game before the start of the first Ashes, as at that time the market is most ready and BigAnt also gets the first mover advantage.

No wonder chief is not accepting the delay.....he knows as soon as he does, you would be out with the marketing campaign in full swing thus burying AC13 further into the ground.

I suppose he could give it to person who wouldn't buy it otherwise or not interested in cricket games. You would buy anyway wouldn't you?

----------

Your Avatar :lol

My next one is dedicated to you Ross.:thumbs

Well I think I should be on their payroll as they tend to run with the advice on my avatars :p

ps: I think this is meant for player cards... Haven't seen one for a while :)

Last edited:
A WIP Kevin Pietersen...Couldn't find a decent one on the server...neither could i find the right facial hair...

pietersenkevin32.png

Looks very Good . Best KP yet

Forgive my ignorance , but how does one construct a player card?

Forgive my ignorance , but how does one construct a player card?
Just when you're done creating your player, go to share player, you'll have alot of options. To view your player card on the hard drive, check the 'save on hard drive' option.

You'll find the .png file in My Pictures>Cricket Academy

And btw CWC2011 is over, and since RSA didn't win, your signature looks funny, don't mind!

Last edited:
So that means two things to me:

1) The game is ready and has been approved (or has been submitted since long and is about to be approved at any time).
2) If AC13 doesn't release their game on 21 June, BigAnt will release their game before the start of the first Ashes, as at that time the market is most ready and BigAnt also gets the first mover advantage.

No wonder chief is not accepting the delay.....he knows as soon as he does, you would be out with the marketing campaign in full swing thus burying AC13 further into the ground.

This is my thinking also

Anyone know what ethnicity is Ross Taylor? Surely he can't be Caucasian...

Users who are viewing this thread