Your Player Cards

It's nice to reward the effort with a thanks (like) :)

There should be more of it.

Oh ok. I guess I realise there are so many more important things in life, that getting "likes" seems so trivial.

There are more important things in life rather than spending time at PC also...and both of us are doing that.

Like ross said, its a way to say thanks if you like his work...which i am guessing he would appreciate to hear.

Super ponting have to admit. Looks damn real.

@ israr is your Pakistan team finished? with the stats?

Yes it is done now. Actually i updated many of those faces quite a lot last night. Lots of hair styles and color changes primarily. And I am pretty satisfied with most of them now. So re-download them. Also updated the saffers team again a bit.

I hope ross puts in a auto update feature in there soon where you dont have to download players all over again after each update.

I was wondering if we could modify player kits to what they really looked like in real life? England now have a red ODI/T20 kit, so could we modify the kits to our liking ie. add sponsor logos, designs etc? Would be absolutely AMAZING if we could!

Here is My First Try...Marlon Samuels

samuelsmarlon32.png

You got the top half of the face pretty accurate!! Good work!! And you get the 'Like' ;)!!

You've got the upper half spot on. The bottom half needs some work though. Can't make out what's exactly wrong there, but it just doesn't look as perfect as the upper half.

A brilliant work overall.

You got the top half of the face pretty accurate!! Good work!! And you get the 'Like' ;)!!

thnks:)

----------

can i or users on planet cricket use these created faces in game online and offline when actual game ba cricket 13 releases??

rohit sharma

Very nice!!! Looks a little old but I could immediately recognize him without looking at the pic!! Maybe if you could lose the wrinkles etc on the face, it will look fantastic!

Users who are viewing this thread