Your Player Cards

I've started Afghanistan. Ireland will be filled up by players from county sides really (which is taking longer than I first thought! :P), most, if not all Irish players play in county cricket. The Netherlands will have some players in there too.

Plus, Ruck, from the BA forums is doing the Aussie domestic teams. We may have all domestic teams done by release.

Thanx bud!! I though I had to hover around and show my bad skills in CA which would be no good. :p

Yei!! Seems like he's creating a team everyday, could you suggest him to use the already created players rather then making them again, the likes of Hussey, etc are done very well already, so that he could give his time to the specific county players.

Yeah he's off work with flu at the moment, so he's doing them. I did say to him use preexisting players which have been done really well and just make the less well known ones but he said he just wants to get them all out in a rough form, if someone wants to take his base teams and add in the better done players and reupload that's fine.

There have have been some excellent creations in the Cricket Academy by the members, wonderful stuff tbh!! Because of you guys we'll be ready to play the game with teams and players very close to real world ( some are exact). :clap
Good to see some of the county teams too being created.

If I can make requests - If the creators could also complete teams like Bangladesh, Ireland, Netherlands, Afghanistan, and other major county teams too. :)
Already grateful to all of you guys who have put in the hard work and time to create amazing stuffs for the community. :thumbs

Making the bangladesh team currently

Making the bangladesh team currently

Good to hear. :)
The only major team that will be left is Sri Lanka.

Actually the team is there, but most of the players are either retired or not a part of the national side from a long time!! Who will play with Zoysa now. :p

Thinking of making Ireland if at all I get a good start and approved by the members.

Not only about the major teams. Really love if the all of the teams are present, including domestic!!
Yeah he's off work with flu at the moment, so he's doing them. I did say to him use preexisting players which have been done really well and just make the less well known ones but he said he just wants to get them all out in a rough form, if someone wants to take his base teams and add in the better done players and reupload that's fine.

Saw that you have made a couple of Irish, if you don't mind can I start with them as a base? :)

Sure sure. With the original creator labels, permission isn't really an issue. There's a few on there, although I really struggled with Dockrell.

Thought I'd get in on the act. Here's my modification of what was a greate looking Gilly by P807COM.

109212d1370752661-your-player-cards-gilchrist_adam_41.png

Attachments

• gilchrist_adam_41.png
    gilchrist_adam_41.png
    61.1 KB · Views: 222
Last edited:
For analysis you can simply save and share it without any pose. :p
Only then we can review it, nevertheless it looks like him anyway. :thumbs

Taking MunkeyMomo's Dockrell as base, and referring to the given picture!!
attachment.php
attachment.php

Couldn't really find an expressionless recent pic of his.
This is my first try in creating players, reviews appreciated so that I can move forward. Thank you. :)

I have gone through a lot of players on the cricket academy....but isnt it interesting to note that only A.Cook and M.Clarke created by Kirk have a title different than an 'All Rounder' and the helmet has value '4' instead of '2' for other players??

Is this related to stats or something? Or are these two players special (w.r.t to the endorsement for the game's title?? ;))

I would think Kirk uses a special version of CA that none of us have access to ;)

I would think Kirk uses a special version of CA that none of us have access to ;)

I agree!! And only these two of his creations have a different title and helmet number ;)!

Yup not sure what it is. Every player i created has stats and they still have 2 in the helmet and says allrounder.

Yup not sure what it is. Every player i created has stats and they still have 2 in the helmet and says allrounder.

I downloaded 'a lot' of players today to check....all of them had allrounder as their title and '2' on the helmet!!

Users who are viewing this thread