Your Player Cards

Kevin O'Brien

attachment.php

Also did Shannon and Sorrenson, though needs more work!!

Attachments

• o'brien_kevin_23.png
    o'brien_kevin_23.png
    53.7 KB · Views: 398
Did any 1 of you created Shakib ul hassan

I think there is one, but you'll anyway see him as Israr is creating Bangladesh. :)

Trent Johnston and Paul Stirling -
attachment.php
attachment.php

Done with 12 Irish players, and now have a team of 15. Will do a bit more work on them before starting with the Dutch!!

Attachments

• johnston_trent_39.png
    johnston_trent_39.png
    56.5 KB · Views: 366
  • stirling_paul_22.png
    stirling_paul_22.png
    52.3 KB · Views: 364
Uploaded the Irish team of 17 players (including Rankin and Morgan) to the server. Completing the stats is cumbersome!! Hopefully Ross and Co. come up with something for stat updating . Will start with Netherlands in some time!!:cheers

Big ant team may create teams and upload it!
They might create real faces than us!

Black Caps team up for download

:yes

Hi all,

If you are a Kiwi or just want the closest-to-official team in your teams list... please search "Black Caps" as our team is not called New Zealand anyway, lol.... Hmmmmm...... so, I have created an official Black Caps / 24-man squad, including Neesham, Ryder, Ronchi and others... I have used the best likeness models - having examined them all - and knowing the team intimately.... I have even improved upon the best ones and created a couple more.... going for ultra realism (rather than "oh he has a big nose, so I will make him Pinocchio" LOL) and a good range / full squad of 24... allowing one space for your created version of yourself. I did this for me and chucked myself in the team.... I'd put it up to show you how close I got to myself, but then that means showing you who I am et cetera, lol... shame!! Might do it anyway to show you I get face construction, drawing, art and am reasonably good at this sort of thing.

Sorry to sound like arrogant buffoon on first post, lol... but I know my cricket and my gaming, and it is (objectively) the best NZ team thus far (though I am sure I could tweak and do more... there is ages till game for one thing, and so this is still well worth the share / pick-up), has good player range / numbers... and I have created the separate uniforms for ODI, Test and T20 teams. Feel free (as is the idea, lol, I guess...) to download and use my Black Caps team as your own, especially if you a kiwi, as you will not be disappointed with players' list nor likenesses nor uniforms (I hope)....

Cheers all!! XD And a massive "well done"!! and "big ups" (lol...) for what looks like it is going to be one of the great sporting titles, certainly one involving the community like never before.... Bravo!! Big Ant XD

Bravo!!

fyi, ashes cricket has auto fielding...!! LOL!!!!! Wow... they took out 33% of the game..... what does Big Ant do? they just keep cramming more in XD

You lil' beauty!!!! P.s. We came up with pavlova by the way.... but I'd rather have invented this XD

Cool story bro, needs more dragons and shi...... nah, good effort mate! A complete squad is fantastic no matter what team is, not sure whether it warranted a new thread though.

Hey chunnster, your the man who used to be top of ac09 rankings are you not, thought you were pretty special didn't you.

Anyway didn't realise Gollum played for the black caps, not very ultra realistic really, but then again you do know your cricket.

Lol, decent team. Have a look at doing the batting/fielding accessories too, with the enforce colour options you can set individual pads at set them to kit colours.

Good start though.

Print screen button on your keyboard....or snipping tool in windows 7...

srilankan cricket team.png srilankan full team has been uploaded except malinga. Whenever i complete malinga i will upadate team. there is a problem in player models{black colour in shirts} i dont know that.
My photoshop skills are not good. sorry if there are any mistakes;;;;;

Last edited:
@Ross/Mikey,
You need to fix the eyes of the player models. Currently they give players a zombiesh look.

Users who are viewing this thread