Your Player Cards

uploading three players steve smith , kevon cooper and re edited version of rohit sharma. pls suggest a hair for steve smith;;;smith_steve_24.png

smith_steve_22.png

sharma_rohit_26.png

cooper_kevon_24.png

Steve Smith 2 looks good.
Rohit looks nice too. You need to work a little more near his jaws and cheeks to make it perfect.

raj...you need to ease up with the cheeks option under facial feature...most of your faces tend to have overdone cheeks making them look weird. reducing the cheeks back down to "0" under "facial features" will improve ur work quite a bit.

raj...you need to ease up with the cheeks option under facial feature...most of your faces tend to have overdone cheeks making them look weird. reducing the cheeks back down to "0" under "facial features" will improve ur work quite a bit.

Thank you isrararrafi for
rectifying my error. now I correcting my mistakes{especially cheek problem} and update all players

cooper and smith looks supercool:thumbs :clap but rohit??m nt sure its even 50% apart frm hair style:facepalm

Ross you should make a better version of EAs gameface would save a lot of time making faces that way. Just import there face in and bingo i used to make them on other sports games and got great results without spending ages making the face from scratch.

There have have been some excellent creations in the Cricket Academy by the members, wonderful stuff tbh!! Because of you guys we'll be ready to play the game with teams and players very close to real world ( some are exact). :clap
Good to see some of the county teams too being created.

If I can make requests - If the creators could also complete teams like Bangladesh, Ireland, Netherlands, Afghanistan, and other major county teams too. :)
Already grateful to all of you guys who have put in the hard work and time to create amazing stuffs for the community. :thumbs

Users who are viewing this thread