Your Player Cards

@Raj- Saw your Sri Lankan team. Good job. :thumbs
There is already a decent Malinga on the server. Simply add him.

Done with the Netherlands. Will upload them tomorrow after a fer adjustments
109431d1371131315-your-player-cards-barresi_wesley_29.png
109432d1371131315-your-player-cards-borren_peter_29.png

Attachments

• barresi_wesley_29.png
    barresi_wesley_29.png
    55.4 KB · Views: 366
  • borren_peter_29.png
    borren_peter_29.png
    53.9 KB · Views: 360
Last edited:
It is just me , but despite the best attempts of those create the players. It seems that a lot of the created players look like caricatures of the player whom they are modelled after?

It is just me , but despite the best attempts of those create the players. It seems that a lot of the created players look like caricatures of the player whom they are modelled after?

That's the idea of the cards, they are caricatures.

In game and even in the Cricket Academy itself they look more "real".

lol... I had to embellish hairdo... but, why not!?

:yes

:lol

Attachments

• chunn_nikko_34.png
    chunn_nikko_34.png
    57.2 KB · Views: 42
I'll be uploading all the Netherland players for others to correct. Have to upload them one by one because when I'm uploading the team, CA stops working!!
And damn, it is only happenning with a specific player, need to check whats wrong, uploaded 11 while 3 are already on the server. :cheers
Strange to see only 1 player is making all kinds of problem.

EDIT- Uploaded the Netherlands team deleting T. van der Gugten from the roster. :cheers

Last edited:
I'll be uploading all the Netherland players for others to correct. Have to upload them one by one because when I'm uploading the team, CA stops working!!
And damn, it is only happenning with a specific player, need to check whats wrong, uploaded 11 while 3 are already on the server. :cheers
Strange to see only 1 player is making all kinds of problem.

EDIT- Uploaded the Netherlands team deleting T. van der Gugten from the roster. :cheers

I'm sure the team will look into the issue this week.

Am I crazy Ross, or did Ruck have problems uploading Timmy van der Gugten also?

What does Big Ant have against Tim van der Gugten!!???

Lmao. I checked the thread on the BA forums, it was TVDG that Ruck couldn't upload.

I call conspiracy!! :mad

Users who are viewing this thread