Your Player Cards

Lmao. I checked the thread on the BA forums, it was TVDG that Ruck couldn't upload.

I call conspiracy!! :mad

Ruck worked it out it seems - we will check - his thoughts are that two spaces in the name crashes it.

Has someone made a Nic Cage yet? I'm beggin' ya...

had a little fun trying to create Imran Khan. It's kinda hard creating good looking players in CA :p

ro1d.png

----------

Has someone made a Nic Cage yet? I'm beggin' ya...

I almost did create Nicholas "Bee" Cage. At the very end my CA crashed and I did not save it beforehand. Didn't feel like trying to create him again

Love it if you did one for me... I'm just too lazy to try myself, I'm hopeless at it. There's a signature/avatar in it for ya!

Nope, khan. Do not think that looks anywhere close to tahir. :rolleyes

Biggs lol, will give it a try again later.

Gave Alastair Cook a try...couldn't find a decent hair style...so used the next best one.

9nb9.png

e8g.png

Last edited:
Black Caps team for download plus....

A World XI... (Both waiting at Cricket Academy)

But.... :(:(

They are getting no 'likes' or downloads as no one sees (also as I keep updating and refining and improving the uniforms and squads, albeit close to done now and they are already best Black Caps amd World XI options, the teams revert to 'rising' instead of popular, even though the Black Caps are up to 5 LIKES on no visibility and no word of mouth...not bad really)...

NOTE the current leading 'New Zealand" team (called the Black Caps actually as my team is so named, also to make easier to download it and not a bad NZ team... just search 'Black Caps' and download the one with all 25 players and McCullum as captain, best Vettori, best Ryder, best everything! lol... no time for modesty as I can be objective about it anyway as I am Black Caps fan and know what they all look like) is missing many players, has poor likenesses etc (no offence to maker, but you have not touched since put up)... so please can all Kiwis grab and LIKE my Kiwi team and the world XI while I am at it? Cheers XD the floater or 25th player is me, but that is so you can either learn to love me (LOLLLL) or just replace me with a created version of yourselves :clap

NB - Do not relocate or take down this thread mods? Thanks. There is a misconception from some mods as to scope of what is relevant and scope of their control (freakishness)...
Basically, forum visitors and kiwis, plus all people collecting their teams for in game play, WANT to have information on the best / most apt team(s) to use / download and can decide for themselves once they see them..... no one checks archive threads or trawls for diamonds through acres of coal... so please do not consign to obscurity... reward my hours and hours of editing et cetera, done for THIS game, and for THIS forum's members by having the existence of these options available as information to them because they can see it here? thanks.... otherwise will consider legal intervention (lol... but serious) as wasting my time writing this if remove, I have broken no rules, this is WAY WAAAY on topic (Big Ant Cricket 14) and is current / today's news (as of like 5 minutes ago) and this forum encouraged hours of editing for the community, thus to deny the opportunity for creators to alert people to what they can now have is unfair. So, please leave? My rotest will be hella time consuming for whoever does meddle and I currently have time on my hands! :lol

Thank you, and appreciated.

All Kwiis please check out and feel free to download my created Black Caps team... or any one else who wants to take on a realistic NZ team in their competitive games, friendlies et cetera.....

the World XI fetaures the best likeness players and most of them have been touched up or refined again.... this team is relevant to everyone and done in the exact colours of the World XI side from a few years back.... (red, blue, yellow)

Enjoy XD and go the BA Cricket!!

:clap:thumbs:cheers

Attachments

• dhoni_mahendra singh_31.png
    dhoni_mahendra singh_31.png
    54.8 KB · Views: 42
  • malinga_lasith_30.png
    malinga_lasith_30.png
    53.5 KB · Views: 46
  • mccullum_brendon_31.png
    mccullum_brendon_31.png
    55.2 KB · Views: 40
  • styris_scott_37.png
    styris_scott_37.png
    58.2 KB · Views: 24
  • singh_yuvraj_31.png
    singh_yuvraj_31.png
    54.2 KB · Views: 32
NB - Do not relocate or take down this thread mods? Thanks. There is a misconception from some mods as to scope of what is relevant and scope of their control (freakishness)...
No. Everyone else is able to post their creations in here - once the game is out and the squads are complete and have stats and skills assigned there will be a section for downloads, but until then we're not having one thread for every person who has made a team.

Users who are viewing this thread