Your Player Cards

Well due to the Ashes delay, I've decided to start the Kent team.

BNHWQkbCUAA2Lyi.png

I've done some of 'em. I'll upload the one's I've done later if you like to use as a template or just to save some time:

Dan Bell-Dummond
Darren Stevens
Geriant Jones
Alex Blake
Aaron West
Tom Hampton
Akhil Patel
Ben Harmison
Ben Kemp
Brendan Nash
Sam Northeast
Darren Stevens
Mike Powell
Ashley Shaw

Plus Rob Key, Sam Billings and San Northeast are all on the servers.

^
I noticed that you have created most of the English county teams, but couldn't see Kent on the server. If you've already started the Kent team then i'll leave you to it :)

^
I noticed that you have created most of the English county teams, but couldn't see Kent on the server. If you've already started the Kent team then i'll leave you to it :)

OK cool. Figured if you're a spitfires fan you may want to do it. Yeah I'm working through 'em, to be honest I've only got another 6 or 7 to go I think. I got Rob Key from the servers but you're version up there looks better so I'll include that one instead. Just had a busy few weeks but Hampshire and Kent are nearly done.

Also I get easily sidetracked. Few players from finishing Kent and I'll be itching to start Guyana! Then get busy and lose interest again.

I just did a search for Nic Cage... no luck... :(

attachment.php

Meh, had a go. Hairstyle not really there. Tried a few out and couldn't get the look.

If someone wants to edit this to make it look like... you know... Nic Cage, please, be my guest.

Attachments

• cage_nicholas_49.png
    cage_nicholas_49.png
    56.8 KB · Views: 297
It's also Nicolas without an H ...I've made that mistake before.

Nice try and yeah, that hair is ridiculously hard to get right.

attachment.php

Meh, had a go. Hairstyle not really there. Tried a few out and couldn't get the look.

If someone wants to edit this to make it look like... you know... Nic Cage, please, be my guest.

Don't the eyes need to be a bit wider?

Also, didn't realize his real name was Nicolas Kim Coppola.

Cage is much more badass.

There's much more about the man to be revealed yet by Ross and the team behind Nicolas Cage Cricket!

Currently filling up both Bangladesh and England team slowly. They are already uploaded but barely any players in either of them. If you guys are using the teams. Just select your downloaded team and press A for update.

Jimmy Anderson (WIP)...

My bad...the name should be james anderson. Fixed in the creator and reuploaded the team.

44k.png

ahh0.png

Last edited:

Shouldn't he have a skull face covered with flames?

Users who are viewing this thread